• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The easy way to get a lagless landing/ANOTHER ledge option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
So I was ****ing around earlier and I realized you can hold down and your character won't grab the ledge during their up B. Then I tried the up B stall, but while holding down, and I went over the edge for a lagless landing and did 12% damage to my opponent through up B hits.

DonkeyKongUh

Smash Cadet
Tested it out, worked great. Also useful for being less predictable as you can force yourself to not grab the ledge.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
People haven't been doing this...? I've been using it since I started playing the character. If you time it right, you can jump from the ledge and cancel the momentum with up-b, and land without lag on a platform too.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
People haven't been doing this...? I've been using it since I started playing the character. If you time it right, you can jump from the ledge and cancel the momentum with up-b, and land without lag on a platform too.
Yea i usually always do this at least a few times per match. Lagless up b from the ledge to the land on the stage followed by a down smash = too good!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom