• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the DrUnK ThReADdd

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ya so me and condog are at this club right, and the musics pumpin pretty loud. And its a meh clubb. So I've had 2 beers, a jager bomb and something called "delirium" it was cheap and tasted like a cherry ripe with coconut.

So hthis is wher you post when you're drunk or wish to partake I drunk conversations.

Wizz fizz. There's no more angry ******** faces on the packets, instead there's some cartoon kiddies with balloons what the faaaaaaarrrrkkkkkkk. I'm mad about it. Discuss.

Condogs word: jagerbombs pending. Am xonsidering changing username to delirium. I enjoy that word.. Its an enjoyable word.

Vermy again: I like attention. Post here to appease to my happiness and bloated ego. Kgoooooooooooo

Ant1

Smash Ace
protip. Don't drink passion pop guys. It is bad.
Funny story, me and a friend wanted to have a drinking contest at this guys party. He said get passion pop, so we get like 4 each.... at $5 each i thought it was like a small bottle e.g. 600ml. I get to the house and see passion pop is like a god**** huge wine bottle...
Bad things ensued

Zero

Smash Hero
Acting drunk is funny! Although it's not hard to convince them that you're drunk.

Man there was this super hot girl at that party...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
so one time i went out with x, devil and icek....

as per usual icek managed to fight someone

Top Bottom