• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Debate Hall Social Thread

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Remember a better time, when men were men and debaters had pink names?

Real talk, that was 90% of the reason I wanted to get in here. Now the board isn't even locked to non-admitted members lol.
Omg I remember seeing your name in pink hahaha good times so many users the walls of text the click bait this reminds me of the bygone user blogs now miss those too and I just broke all those grammar rules

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I stepped down for a while and when I came back it was a ghost town lol I will always prefer message boards tho

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yes and no. It was definitely cool, but I don't miss being pigeon-holed into a single board. The Pool Room is pretty intentionally loosely modded, and I would have loved to have a Super Mod position where I could just log in, handle some reports across the site, and go about my day.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I love this kinda stuff.

(As a child) I had race car wall paper with details about different cars. And it made an impression. Since then I have always enjoyed wallpaper that's made up of info. An herb reference guide, a periodic table, these sorts of things. But further, I became appreciative of walls in general - even if they're monochrome.

Top Bottom