• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The day it comes out.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
yeah im a soph in college and my finals start dec. 8

doesnt look like im gonna do good on that organic chem final

200TH POST

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
I was the like the 6th guy to reserve it at my local Gamestop since the Gamestop I go to is next to a Car place which in a unknown place so nobody goes to that Gamestop and thats how I get all my games, At a little Gamestop with Smart People working there

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I sure won't reserve it, i'd rather go out on the day it comes out and simply grab my own copy as I know that I will treasure it alot, but if you wanna reserve why not go online like Gamestop or Ebgames

IllidR

Smash Champion
I sure won't reserve it, i'd rather go out on the day it comes out and simply grab my own copy as I know that I will treasure it alot, but if you wanna reserve why not go online like Gamestop or Ebgames
We wanna reserve so we can do the same thing.. go out the day it comes out and grab our own copy. I want to wait early for the opening of the store even though i have the reserve just for the fun of it.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
shipping and handling lolz, in all seriousness tho, they will prolly run out with everyones reservations on ssbb so ppl who didn't reserve it will have to wait:(

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well it comes out my dad's b-day, and c'mon wat has he ever done for me [other than made me, raised me, and gave me stuff].

GameStop overreserving FTW! That's how everyone got Halo. <_<

I am going to g to wavedash to gamespot, dash dance in line=n00bs can't camp, spam, and hit me like that. Ya, plus it scares them="IT'S A TRAP HACK!" Xd Anyways, I'm definitely going to short hop for a while, taunt cancel the n00bs, Z-cancel, stoolhop jump one of them, hold A and watch them stupidly run into me [like cpus], SHFL and hit all of the rest of them, L-cancel, waveland, and then taunt cancel again. Then finally I'll wavedash on all the way home! :)

Best use of advance techs ever! :) :chuckle: :laugh: :psycho: :p :lick:

Top Bottom