• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The CyberGames Weekly (NYC Event)

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow this missed my radar I might show up tomorrow since I got work @ 6pm...

And where the fugg is this place anyways?

Usually when ppl post addresses I see something like "city/state/zipcode"

I ain't see none of that sh**...I'm lost

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
hah, vanz, i wonder if IC dittos are fun, we'll be playing a lot of them. And, is this actually gonna be a tournament? That's so wierd, like, cybergames is actually gonna set this up? I wouldn't get my hopes up, we're only gonna have like 2 TVs, MAYBE 3, but if u say so Luck, it's on ur head if this whole thing screws up. No pressure though

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the double post...

just read NO WOBBLING ALLOWED!!!

WTF!!!!!!????? this is becoming a trend and it's really annoying...

BTW: No SHL or Shine Spiking!!!!

Ok...I'm done, ill take this to the Ice Climber boards

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Crap is happening now, dont know if I will show up. So best take me off that confirm list. that is all

Cia

das kwl
IC dittos SUCK!!.. or so i've been told, whenever someone tried to ditto me, i just switch to Zelda >_<.. by the way.. who was the WHooRE that said i use ICz??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmph!. I find it odd how there is no second prize at least in this tourny. If a pro came to this and enter.........shoot, just give all your cash to him, cause its an auto lost for you all. And KF memebers are going to this? Heh. Its all ready over. They got first, the rest even second get nothing.I think i;ll keep my cash unless I know Im getting something good out if it in return and not waste it on a tourny where high ranked players are gonna show here and take the auto win. and since there is no second prize.................yea pretty much a wate and over if hi ranks like KF go. Heh, good luck to you all............

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
hmm.. to me its matters not if a pro comes or not. i need the experience and i wont get it by playing people not significantly better than me. I can understand people have money iusses which is perfectly fine but not coming because KF and other pros are coming is just weaksauce imo. It'll be a quick tourny due to the amount of heads showing up so it'll be fun. i cant think of a better way to spend my break from work...lol

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
werd and its madd OD cheap lol. first place wont even get much. anyway my bro killa is goin thats it so theres no KF members its just one KF member. i might come to the next one but if ppl are just gonna not come becuz me or others go then wats the point of tourny's. theres always gonna be one or two good players there.

Cia

das kwl
Whaaat?!?! i thought it was $3.00?? and there's an entry fee + the time we use to play on the tv?? it costs more than the W2Z weekly and the prize is even 10% less.. i really don't know if i'm participating in anymore of these weeklies..

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
>8( frikin ace marth i knew i shouldnt have made it 5.
AnyWay Dark Pch. ur outlook on coming to this is starting to bother me. if u expect to win u should come regardless of who is going. How do u think u'll ever get better then pros if ur scared to face um in tournaments. I know u dont have much money but i told u over and over again ill pay for whatever it costs for u to come to this tourney. i dont understand why u are so reluctant to come but u will go to the friday weeklies.

@Vanz: i think ill just decide everything on the spot but for now what is on the first page is true.
@Tier: yea i worked it out with sammy already. besides its not really tht many people coming just about 10-12

Cia

das kwl
Yeah. i don't wanna sound un-appreciative, cuz i do see that u are trying, but if the venue is gonna be so beast mode with the prices.. such as an "entry fee" (wtf..) than it's best we do these somewhere else. even web2zone is $3.00 an hour when their after school rates are applied.

but i'll try anything once.. so i'm on my way there now ^_^

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Today was the Cybergame Tourtument.

Everyone was pumped about this small toury. Even though the amount of people expected didn't come, it still rocked. The skies darken of a new day. Everyone knew one thing

something ****ed up was about to happen. And frankly, it did

but it still rocked in a good way.

The crowd fans expected the warrior, Tierwhore to reign surpream and keep his title. But, he was defeated by a new warrior. That same warrior, won the toury.

He's hightier

He's godly

He's **** sure random. His name is............

VANZ.

That's right, Vanz, the S.O.B. Won the tourtument. I've gotten to talk with the king. I asked him how does it feel. His reponse?

""It feels...king-ish."

The champ has spoken. *bows*

------

LMAO sorry, had to make it sound dramatic. ^.^ congrats, Vanz!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
It was fun. the prices are icky but fun none the less. Good matches and friendlies. As long as i can keep getting outta work early / have the moolah i'll come. Traveling from JFK is a major B***H tho...

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
BTW NO joke Vanz i doubt u'll beat Tierwhore hes mad good. i think hes about as good as acemarth but thts just my guess i cant compare them until they play again. anyway yea everyone bring everyone u can even scrubs please~!!

VaNz speaking..

umm.. yeeeeeeah..
someone owes me an "i'm sorry" T_T

tha post made me really EMO!!

and thankz ace

thx

Smash Ace
good shizzz vanz an imight go to this depending on what happenes at web2 this week ill be heading there 2 and one more thing SALAD BOWL...thats right where like 6 ft under but theres still something left of us

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So good old Vanz took first. Well congrats and all. Guess your gonna be a player I have to look out for since you took first in this and all. Keep going

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
tch yea my first weekly ever wasnt the most fun but at least it happened. Im sorry to everyone one who i told that tier was amazing apparently hes just good against me. if he had more time to go out and play people they im sure he would be as good as i described. oh well. Good games everyone. Next week will be far more organized.

Results:
1.Vanz
2.Luck
3.Tierwhore
3.Shin
4.Rockin
4.Jason
4.Blackanese

MAd fun yo DEMIGODZ ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
VaNz Speaking ^_^

umm.. thanks for that.. .. .. dramatic entry. Umm,, but my quote was "I feel.. king-ish" LoLz.. it was pretty ok though.. I MAY go back next week ^_^
Ahh, thought that was it. Sorry about that, Vanz. I've just fixed it ^^

blackanese

Smash Lord
tch yea my first weekly ever wasnt the most fun but at least it happened. Im sorry to everyone one who i told that tier was amazing apparently hes just good against me. if he had more time to go out and play people they im sure he would be as good as i described. oh well. Good games everyone. Next week will be far more organized.

Results:
1.Vanz
2.Luck
3.Tierwhore
3.Shin
4.Rockin
4.Jason
4.Blackanese

MAd fun yo DEMIGODZ ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmfaoo next time please dont make me play some1 i play often lmfaooooo

Cia

das kwl
yeah, next time, guyz should rig the brackets so that I'm on one side of the chart, and Blackanese is on the other >_<..

but rig it in such a way that it's not considered cheating :D

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
>_> uh there will be no such rigging in my tournament. the Brackets will be completely random if u get ur friend im sorry but u have bad luck lol.

Yo ace u better come cuz im not losing again >8).

Oh yea next week i think i'll do double elimination. that seems more fun and it'll also last longer it felt 2 quick for me. uh i think i might also make the entrance fee higher because i found out in tourneys we get all T.V's on for free. Ill tell u all over the weekend wat i decide.

Seeya Next Week!

blackanese

Smash Lord
>_> uh there will be no such rigging in my tournament. the Brackets will be completely random if u get ur friend im sorry but u have bad luck lol.

Yo ace u better come cuz im not losing again >8).

Oh yea next week i think i'll do double elimination. that seems more fun and it'll also last longer it felt 2 quick for me. uh i think i might also make the entrance fee higher because i found out in tourneys we get all T.V's on for free. Ill tell u all over the weekend wat i decide.

Seeya Next Week!
oh please make it double elimination thatll be much more fun lmfaooo, anyways seems like this place is starting 2 get better and better lmfao

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
Also for next week if someone could bring a camera that would be great. ive always wanted to record matches and i've always gotten close to but never actually done it. so if someone has a digital camera or something bring it in and we'll record the tourney crowd noise and everything lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm.............if you say it will be more fun than this one, then I might show up to this one. I'll see what my week has for me...

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
i love how he said might. Of course next week is going to be more fun. That was the first day so the planning wasnt done nearly as well as it could have been. now that i have time to plan it out and correct my mistakes next week will be even more fun then this week. Every who has the opportunity to come should come. cuz basically if u think u can beat vanz u have a shot at winning the tourney.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Yo luck i probally go to the next one i dont think i leave late out of school that day so i would most likly make it.. O if u didnt know its Ramirez

DEmIGodz SOn!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i love how he said might. Of course next week is going to be more fun. That was the first day so the planning wasnt done nearly as well as it could have been. now that i have time to plan it out and correct my mistakes next week will be even more fun then this week. Every who has the opportunity to come should come. cuz basically if u think u can beat vanz u have a shot at winning the tourney.
I Belive all that was on that list there for the top five I can beat . All I have to do is focus and read my opponent. But im not saying its easy. for I can screw up. So only my game play can tell if I can get the win. But you sure. Seem to have a thing for me when it comes to me fighting. I'll make sure next time I'll go. And I'll have a match with you. You wanted revenge for me beating you. So your finally gonna get your chance............heh

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Im Belive all that was on that list there for the top five I can beat . All I have to do is focus and read my opponent. But im not saying its easy. for I can screw up. So only my game play can tell if I can get the win. But you sure. Seem to have a thing for me when it comes to me fighting. I'll make sure next time I'll go. And I'll have a match with you. You wanted revenge for me beating you. So your finally gonna get your chance............heh
do u seriously talk like this in real life lol.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
lol i love how he said yes. um dark pch. i have lost interest in you. i no longer care to have a match with u because u kinda annoy me now. all you talk about is how good u have gotten but you didnt actually come to the weekly. just come and show people because if u come and dont do wat u say ur gonna look stupid.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
YO luck cybergames is closeing down son ..=( THis is the ge**st thing ever ... i think sunday is the last day they be open so there will be no more smash ,, we got to find a new place to be at.. also everything most go there so 30% off everything there

DEmiGoDz SON!

Top Bottom