• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The copy of isai

Battlecow

Play to Win
Very flashy/good-looking play. I applaud that. Isaic skill? Probably not. that fox did a couple of noticeably dumb things, which combined with the terribadawful opponent leads me to believe that he doesn't have the experience against good players to be that skilled. Then again, I said more or less the same thing about Tacna, so what do I know?

Where is he from (I assume not the US by the english)? Are you (Nearjack) him or one of his friends or what?

And I also feel obliged to comment on the quality. Ow. My eyes. Toasters and so forth.

The Star King

Smash Hero
which combined with the terribadawful opponent leads me to believe that he doesn't have the experience against good players to be that skilled. Then again, I said more or less the same thing about Tacna, so what do I know?
his youtube says Peru
lol irony

oh em jee guyz did you see that 4 hit Link combo, Isai level fa sho

but seriously if he's so good where was he in all the past Peru STUFF

Sangoku

Smash Master
Apparently, he has a very high self-esteem:
ISAI IS GOOD ALMOST AS MUCH AS I XD
Also I'm not sure his overall techskill level is that incredible. Out of 5 shines, he missed 4 and the only one he did right was an empty one.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
why is everyone overlooking the fact he approaches with dair?

and a lot of his combos relied on pika missing tech rolls

probably a decent player but not fantastic

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah his shine stuff was bad

@Star King he's probably from a different part of peru and doesn't know about Tacna. We should tell him and then he can PROVE HIMSELF

i.e. get *****

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
You can't compare them.

That pika is quite bad and Isai does better stuff against pro players.

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
The pikachu is too bad for even a conversation, but his tech skill is impressive. Your going to need more than a one video sample size for us to really be able to provide feedback. Approaching with downairs looks sexy but is anything but efficient.

Darel02

Smash Rookie
MOTHER OF GOD!!, this fox did a lot of stupids moves. He waste all the opportunities to kill just for showing us that he "knows" how to play and that pikachu need to learn how to play. I waste my time watching this vid.

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
And I also feel obliged to comment on the quality. Ow. My eyes. Toasters and so forth.
Agreed. Looked like it was recorded with a Potato.

Also, that Link combo was nowhere near "Isaic Level"

Im with everyone who says, "lol at this thread."

Top Bottom