• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Color Question!

ArchangelRaziel

Smash Cadet
What color Lucario is everyone planning on using, and why?

I myself like the red/purple one, cuz i feel it stands out, and that's how I like to look. (but then again, I also would play as white/pink wolf, pink MK, etc. for the same reason... I like having characters that stand out well against the background and from other characters)

NeptunerAV

Smash Cadet
I use black/white one, he's pretty awesome.

On a side note, I use goggle pika and darkTLink as well.

3 Mains =D

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was kinda wondering what it is with everyone and silver/grey Luc. Not that I have anything against Silver Luc myself, but I was curious.

I'll be mostly using the standard cerulean and yellow Lucario. I'm generally a fan of the standard colors for characters.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was kinda wondering what it is with everyone and silver/grey Luc. Not that I have anything against Silver Luc myself, but I was curious.
Because it is the best one ^^. The other colors don't match as well (aside from the original).

Steamroll3929

Smash Cadet
Definatly original Lucario, my second favorite is the green Lucario, and lastly the black and grey Lucario

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
I always use Green and Blue Lucario. Normal is nice as well, but I really like the green.

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
I prefer all blue the most, the rest are fine. Red is kinda weird though.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
For most of its recolors, only Lucario's chest ends up truly recolored. Its other body parts end up with a darker color of blue.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Original or blue-blue. I used to use the black-white version, but it is overused and I had a hard time finding him in WiFi free for alls. Not that I use Lucario in free for all anyway. He's better as a one on one character imo.

-Oath

Kotep

Smash Cadet
I agree with the one who said they should have the shiny colors of all the pokemon. Otherwise, I just go with normal old boring Lucario. :3

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
Silver, really because I never really liked the color blue in the first place =(

But, I must say that vs. Blue teams with Luke is possibly the most fun I've had in a while.

Milln

Smash Champion
Does anyone notice that they do BETTER when they're a certain color? >,> Or is it just me?

Gymn

Smash Cadet
My personal favorite is the green lucario, however the silver lucario looks awsome as well.

JJ259

Smash Apprentice
I tend to do the original/all blue unless I'm playing vs someone who also uses Lucario in which case I'll use the black&white for no other reason other than it's the most contrast color set.

Top Bottom