• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the clipboard game

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
(12:44:20 PM) vikkitoria: I havent my period yet..
(12:44:28 PM) bedroom: <_________<
(12:44:31 PM) bedroom: wat
(12:44:33 PM) vikkitoria: -_-

ps, i'm bedroom. i don't wanna be a daddy \(; A ; )/

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omegle conversation log 2010-01-25
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey
You: <Under law 153:276:935 section 864, Omegle is required to inform you that the person you are currently chatting with owns the IP address of a registered sex offender. Please be careful when chatting with this person, and remember never to give out your personal information. The person you are chatting with cannot see this message.>
Hi, asl?
You: <Under law 153:276:935 section 864, Omegle is required to inform you that the person you are currently chatting with owns the IP address of a registered sex offender. Please be careful when chatting with this person, and remember never to give out your personal information. The person you are chatting with cannot see this message.>
I'm 14/f/cali
Stranger: hi =) 14 f can
What would you like to talk about?
Stranger: how ur a sex offender =)
What are you talking about?!? I'm not a sex offender!
Stranger: this is bove you ******* <Under law 153:276:935 section 864, Omegle is required to inform you that the person you are currently chatting with owns the IP address of a registered sex offender. Please be careful when chatting with this person, and remember never to give out your personal information. The person you are chatting with cannot see this message.>
I don't see anything!
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Stranger: Cause you cant!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

How awkward. I can explain this.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Omegle conversation log 2010-01-25
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey
Hi, asl?
I'm 14/f/cali
Stranger: hi =) 14 f can
What would you like to talk about?
Stranger: how ur a sex offender =)
What are you talking about?!? I'm not a sex offender!
Stranger: this is bove you ******* <Under law 153:276:935 section 864, Omegle is required to inform you that the person you are currently chatting with owns the IP address of a registered sex offender. Please be careful when chatting with this person, and remember never to give out your personal information. The person you are chatting with cannot see this message.>
I don't see anything!
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Stranger: Cause you cant!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

How awkward. I can explain this.
i think thats the best thing ive ever seen in one of these threads LOlOL

another thing i had on my clipboard

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
(9:59:53 PM) s1qqna5ty: brb hot wangs
(10:00:32 PM) bedroom: hot wangs
(10:00:35 PM) bedroom: how many wangs
(10:00:37 PM) bedroom: are you sucking

LOL

Purple

Hi guys!
It's a shame when you purposely copy something in order to advertise your group bbq.

*i don't have anything to paste, just logged on :( *

BBQ°

Smash Champion
It's a shame when you purposely copy something in order to advertise your group bbq.

*i don't have anything to paste, just logged on :( *
lol, nope. that was legitimate. besides, most people in the Atlantic South are already part of that group :p

[23:39] davismue: i think his best is actually ganon, but he mains DK cause no one else does
[23:39] xBBQm8: oh ok
[23:40] xBBQm8: we have a running joke here that ganondorf is the best character in melee lol
[23:40] xBBQm8: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1653
[23:40] xBBQm8: you should join :p
[23:41] davismue: hmm.. sean had like 2 weeks where he mained ganon and he completely ***** me
[23:41] xBBQm8: lol
[23:41] xBBQm8: I'm making a ganondorf combo video at the moment and it's nothing but ******** ganon combo videos
[23:41] xBBQm8: where players die from forward air at like 20% lol
[23:42] davismue: lol

Top Bottom