• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The City of Hell~ (Sign-ups and dissucusion)

nightelf56

Smash Cadet
I hope I can post RP's here.

The street was occupied with beasts from Hell itself. Ground had holes in it and building were torn apart, some with people still in them. Their portal came through our town and tore it to pieces. Other portals showed up in all the other towns and main ruins out them as well. The re-made the town with their own, disgusting ways, culture, and technology. Their plan had worked. Our great country, Aeldell, was taken over by beasts of Hell.

Although the beasts took out most people, some were lucky and escaped before they died the horrible deaths others did. Survivors ran miles from their town and took camp in nearby forests or plains. Others knew it wouldn't end well. They took the easy way out. Others were strong and brave and braced the cold camp days or the lack of food and drink. Many people wern't used to the harsh conditions. Many were confused. What would they do? They can't live in the camp forever! The only way was to destroy and get rid of the beasts, but that was a suicide mission. Their was no way. Aeldell was destroyed.

In the camp of Euphivia

Cliandar got up from his rough bed. It was a simple bedroll. It was all he could hold as he rushed his way out of the city. Not too mention his brother, who lost his arm on the way to freedom. Things were looking bad for him. Everything in his brain was fine. He could have emotions and talk, but his was completely gone and got heavily infected. Out camp had little doctors. Euphivia was city of sea. Most people who lived there knew mostly about the sea and it locations, not anything medical. That's why I was here. Me and my brother planned to be sailors, just my father, but then the invasion came and took him out. All we had was everythng he taught us and our clothes. Luckily, our camps had plenty of tents. We manged to find them while we were looking for our place to take camp. Our camp had the basics. We had more game around here then berries. I looked at my brother. He was still sleeping. At first I thought he was dead by how quiet he sleeps but luckily, I saw his stomach rise after every second or so. I got up and walked out of my tent. Other people have awoken as well. They were tending their own things. Weaving clothes for people who have none.

"Cliandar!" I heard a woman's voice say.

I turned over to see Aikai calling me.

"Yes, Aikai?"

"You were supposed to help find some wild berries today!"

"Oh thanks! I almost forgot."

I walked into the forest. As I got farther I noticed something, I wasn't the only one here collecting berries today. 4 more people were supposted to assist as well. I walked farther and farther into the forest. I saw berries, but they were least of my problems right now, I had to find the others.

I walked farther until I stepped in it. I felt squishy and gushy. I looked down to see the squished, decapitated head of one of the collectors. I backed away and saw three other heads in front of this one. In a distance, I saw them.

I booked of running. I don't care how much noise it made and how much attention it brought, I ran. My body didn't even run or ache. I ran to camp. It seemed like I was running for a years. I eventually got to the camp and yelled, "THERE IN THE FOREST!"

They all knew what I meant. They immediately collected their belongings and booked off. They all followed the first one, which was me. I didn't know where I was going, but I had to find a safe place.

Surprisingly, we had so much adrenaline that we actually ran to another camp of a city, Itycon. Itycon was a city that mostly based of it's grains and other edible plants. Itycon's camp was located in a plain. We ran into it's camp. They stared at us. I went up to the first person I saw and explained our story. They said we were welcomed to join us and we merged. This was much better. Itycon had its doctors. My brother might just be saved.

I layed on my bedroll. I couldn't go to sleep. Hate and revenge filled my head. I cried. I don't do that much. I cried because I wanted to do something, but it would never happen.

I woke up the next morning way past my usual wake up time. My brain had enough and I wanted to something.

I walked to middle of the camp and announced, "Attention! I have had enough of these beasts! We must rid of them! It's our country that we loved and we took it for granted. Now that we have challenge in front of us, were scared and unwilling. We must stop them from doing anything else. This might be the end of us all but, we should die trying!"

My speech cause quite some commotion.

"Are you insane?"

"He has a point!"

Agreement and disagreement all around me.

"How about this! If you want to join, join! If you don't then don't, or at least support the brave with supplies and food." I suggested.

This time everybody agreed with that.

"How are we going to spread the word?"

"We could send messengers! One for each town! So, we need three, excluding us. Tell the brave to meet here a week from now!" I was leader and everyone excepted that.

We were going to win this, for sure.

Signups:

Name:

Description: What do they look like? Pic is fine. Personality must be added here.

Town: Select what town your character comes from. (see below)

Abilities: Is your character a doctor, blacksmith?

Background: Your character's story.

Towns:

Euphivia: A town of people of the sea.

Itycon: A city of grains and such.

Lochmeadow: A city of swamps.

Crystalhollow: A city full of crystals, but there not worth anything.

Whitecrest: A city full of castles. Where the government is located.

Background info:

To begin your RP, you tell how a messenger finds you and your journey to find the main camp.

Questions and such? Ask here: nightelf56@yahoo.com

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. I'll post my sign-up later.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Name: Julia

Description: Tall and angular, Julia is attractive and has waist-length, jet-black hair. She isn't your stereotypical fragile person; on the contrary, she is very strong of heart. Julia is very caring on the inside, and can't resist helping someone in need.

Town: Euphivia

Ability: She is an excellent doctor.

Background: A girl of 18, she has a brother, Joe, 5 years younger than her. He was killed by a beast. Her mother and father went missing one day when she was 12 and were never seen again.

Near Euphivia:

Julia awoke to the sound of something moving. She sprang up and looked around causciously, but saw nothing.

Joseph stirred. He was a fair-skinned boy of 13

"What's up, sis?" He said, looking up. They were 5 years apart, but extremely close.

"I thought I heard something. Maybe it was just a squirrel."

"Regardless, we've been here too long. They might find us."

"Alright. Let's get moving."

They walked briskly further away from Euphivia. It soon was but a dot on the horizon. It felt strange, leaving their home. But it was too dangerous to stay. They had been two of the few who woke up one day to find beasts upon their doorways and the villagers either gone or killed. Joe and Julia had been the only survivors. They did not know where the other residents of Euphivia had gone, or if they had gone anywhere.

"I think I see something, sis."

"Where!" she replied, clearly worried.

"In the distance. I can't tell if it's a person or a beast." He paused before the last 3 words.

"Quick! Hide!" She hissed at him.

They took cover in some low underbrush.

"It's probably a beast. What else would come towards Euphivia?"

"It looks a lot like a person. We should wait a little longer. Maybe they know something."

"Or maybe we're sitting here, waiting for death."

"We have to take the risk."

"Fine."

The indistinct figure slowly moved closer. They saw that it indeed was a human. A very heavily armed one.

"We have to make sure he doesn't think we're beasts when we get his attention."

When he was about 20 feet away, Joe shouted.

"Sir?"

The man looked startled, and pointed a machine gun at where he thought the voice had been.

A boy and girl emerged from some bushes.

The boy started walking towards him, but the girl grabbed his arm.

"It's a beast. We have to run. Now."

"How do you know?"

"I'll explain later. We need to run!"

Already he had revealed his true form. They escaped, but not fast enough. The beast quickly leapt up; and landed on Joe.

"Joseph!" a cry tore from Julia's lips.

"Run! I'm done for... save... yourself..."

Tears streaming down her face, she fled, fled so fast and so far that she reached Itycon.

"I just hope this town hasn't been destroyed too."

She cautiously approached the camp. She saw a man exit the town, and could tell he was really a person; he didn't have the look of a beast in his eye. She went up to him.

"Hello, sir."

He checked to see if she was actually a human, and then returned her greeting.

"Call me Bob. And you?"

"Julia."

"What's your story?"

She painfully recounted her journey to Itycon to Bob. He led her inside the town's walls.

We're planning an attack on the beasts. What do you do?

"I'm a doctor."

"from Euphivia?"

"No, there aren't many of us there."

"Are you the only one you know of?"

"Yes."

"I have good news: you aren't the only one from Euphivia."

"I'm not?" She replied, startled. Had Joseph somehow survived and gotten there?

"No, I'm afraid he did not," he said, as if he'd read her mind.

"Your village was mostly deserted, correct?"

"Yes."

"The other villagers came here. In one week's time, we plan to attack."

Julia walked through the town. As she drifted into sleep that night, her thoughts strayed to her lost brother. Tears leaked down her pillow while she slept.

Top Bottom