• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Chest" Stomp? o_O

WFL

Smash Journeyman
No, that's just how it works now. The nipple spike was taking out and replaced by this:(.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Falcon's Spiky Nipples are no more...

But maybe this could end up being a more reliable but weaker version of the knee.

Steerclear

Smash Cadet
No, that's just how it works now. The nipple spike was taking out and replaced by this:(.
Strange...kinda makes no sense, but...it can still get kills, apparently, so I guess it's not too terrible. Just another move that I have to learn slowly to sweet spot.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Falcon's Spiky Nipples are no more...

But maybe this could end up being a more reliable but weaker version of the knee.
Oh, quite the contrare, Falcons ultra nipples now shoot out with such force, they send enemies that come in contact with them hurdling away. GEE GEE NIPS

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Its a better edgeguard than the meteor part of the hit.
It has really good knockback.

Locke66

Smash Cadet
i think the hitbox for the attack still goes up around his shoulders, but the feet spike and the rest of him shoots opponents off at a horizontal trajectory.

Top Bottom