• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cheese is the best character in the show...

Dolphin-Safe

Smash Apprentice
Ive come to decision and the title is it. He is better than both the salami and bologna combined.

Discuss.

Jammo

Smash Cadet
I Hate Boloni!!

Raaababasaerrgh!

I miss Good Nickelodian. Invader Zim was their last chance for redemption. :(

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
rocket power was a BS show about 9 year olds who were "extreme." It was awful. Notice that there isnt any rocket power merchandise out there, but zim stuff is everywhere? Because it was amazing. The only reason it got canceled was because A) it was on the wrong channel, should have been on adult swim, and B) too many parents complained there was too much screaming in it. THAT is the mark of a truly great show, when parents complain that people are screaming too much.

Gensuke

Smash Rookie
i don't see the point... but i'll join in anyway!

Listen here everybody, if comparing nicktoons you always have to keep in mind that they all bow down to the greatest show on nick.... the angry beavers!!!!!!!!! all shows must kneel before the greatest show ever to grace the network with it's hilarity!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
.... What did he SAY!?!?! *Goes crazy at computer*

Invader Zim sucked major ****. ROCKET POWER FOR THE WIN!
Never... never.. say that in front of a Vasquez fan again. Just... no man. You broke the law. Several laws. I'll have you hanged for this. And drawn. And quartered. Then vivisected. Then some other nasty stuff involving a too brush up several orifices. Then I'll crap on you. Then I'll cut off your balls... even though you're dead already.. then.. I'll... uhm.

Wait, what am I talking about again? =<
Yay Jhonen.

Oh yeah! Cheese is the best character ever!

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
I never understood why everyone liked invader zim so much. I liked rocko, angry beavers, and yes, rocket power. those rocket kids were so rad back in the day and raymundo(how the hell do you spell his name???) and uncle tito were the coolest adults to ever exist

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I never understood why everyone liked invader zim so much. I liked rocko, angry beavers, and yes, rocket power. those rocket kids were so rad back in the day and raymundo(how the hell do you spell his name???) and uncle tito were the coolest adults to ever exist
You mean the coolest adults to ever be made-up and put in a garbage show whose moral in EVERY EPISODE was that bad sportsmanship isn't cool.

Invader Zim was the best for pure hilarity, but the most all-around high-quality shows on Nick were Rugrats (pre-Kimi) and Hey Arnold.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
As the ancient Hawaiians used to say.......RAAAYYYMMUUUUUNDDDOOOOOOO!!!!

Squidmeister FTW

Top Bottom