• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cheap 6 : October 18th : Kelowna BC Canada

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Dynamism's basement - 3560 Scott Road.

When

October 18th, all day and night from 10 am onwards. You can stay as late as you want and come and go any time, no real limits on time other than being there for your matchs.

What

All 3 smash games all the time. Singles, doubles, probably crews and lots of friendlies. Really cheap entry fees yet to be determined. Probably decide the prices after discussing it.

How

1 more TV and 2 melee/brawl setups are still needed, please provide if possible.

Maybe Attendance!
Dynamism
Lib3r4t3
JoE-Riot
TMDubs
Hotztuph
Saki
Dave
Zyfe
Cake
Jumblez
Vic
~The Jacer~
ArtZero
Ben
Cproce
jugfingers

Contact

James/Dynamism - inkyjr@hotmail.com

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I can bring both a Melee and Brawl setup. Who is expected to come? Just Kelownians? Or perhaps some people from Vernon and what not too?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Just a bunch of random people. Whoever feels like coming haha. I'm guessing there'll be some out of towners like the Vernon guys etc, but some Ktowners too of course.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
haha sure man. It would be great to have you. I'd be surprised if you did come to say the least, for more than one reason too.

*has a tv so now just...a couple 64 controllers it looks like :p*

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I can bring up my 64 controllers. I have a few that aren't in TOO bad of shape. I'll see if I can't bring down all four of them, but I'll be testing their shape first. I have a feeling that one of them is a POS, so yeah. I know at least two of them (gold and grey) are fine. Just gotta test my yellow and black.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Oct.18 is my b-day. Well it's on the 16th but 18th is the crunkifiying <-- straight up from the dictionary son.

Top Bottom