• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Charizard tech discoveries thread

Strider755

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ike755
3DS FC
1220-7045-0584
What I meant was, pretty much everyone I play against thinks Lizardon isn't any good, so they don't bother with him. Since I use Zard and use him well, they often have no idea how to counter me.

Anyway, what are ya'lls opinions on the Rock Hurl - Fly combo? Pretty good?

Last edited:

Charey

Smash Apprentice
A Flamethrower ledge denial > F Smash looks like a legit kill option against a lot of the cast. They have to mash up-B to avoid a flamethrower gimp but then they pass the ledge they are in the perfect position to smash. I got this a couple of times during my last weekly so I will share the vid once it is up.

Of course It doesn't look like it will work on Shiek because her up-b takes more then the 50 frames you can deny.

Shog

Smash Ace
Is it known by people that at exactly 0% Up-Throw into F-Air is a true combo with huge damage output (~26%)

It is also stylish as hell and gives you depending on where you did it some stage control. I like it

Theworstmaker

Smash Rookie
I haven't really considered charizard as a threat online since most of hist combos can be escaped with some small DI

Shog

Smash Ace
I haven't really considered charizard as a threat online since most of hist combos can be escaped with some small DI
Charizard is no "Combo Character" at all ? He has at top of my head SOME 2Hit "combos" and his jab and that's pretty much it.

Top Bottom