• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Characters We Want For SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Ok peoples I made this thread so we could discuss the characters we want for SSB4 (its unamed so im just gonna call it ssb4 or smash bros 4) so just post your lists here and explanations (movesets etc). Ill make a list later you might not agree with me you might not so just make your own if you dont agree.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Pac-Man

Reasons: Namco Bandai is helping with SSB4 and Pac-Man is their mascot.
A third party that is extremely close to Nintendo.
Pac-Man has been in crossovers with Mario.
Miyamoto's favorite character.

(Theres probably more reasons, but im lazy)

Moveset:
Neutral Special = Bite
Forward Special = Rev Roll
Down Special = Butt bounce
Up Special = Pellet trail
Final Smash = Power Pellet

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There's already a two threads like this. The Roster Discussion thread and Roster Prediction thread.

:phone:

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
:) <---Click the happy-face

You do realize that this entire board is the SSB4 Character Discussion board, right? We don't need a single thread for this.
I can't wait until threads like this start popping up regularly.

hugemariofan

Smash Apprentice
Epic Mickey

Reasons: had a game that's exclusive to Wii and has two upcoming games (one exclusive to 3DS), Disney has close ties to Nintendo, he had a neat design in that game, many people want to see a Mario vs Mickey, only cartoon character we're gonna see, also there's an upcoming movie called Wreck it Ralph that's made by Disney and features some Nintendo characters as well

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Epic Mickey

Reasons: had a game that's exclusive to Wii and has two upcoming games (one exclusive to 3DS), Disney has close ties to Nintendo, he had a neat design in that game, many people want to see a Mario vs Mickey, only cartoon character we're gonna see, also there's an upcoming movie called Wreck it Ralph that's made by Disney and features some Nintendo characters as well
Mickey = nope

Honestly, i get pissed off whenever someone says Mickey can get in because of Epic Mickey. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom