• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chao Lounge

M.K

Level 55

The Chao Lounge

The Chao Lounge is a place where you can discuss, share, or brag about your beloved Chao from Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Advance, etc.. Ask questions, share breeding tips, or just chat it up with other Chatoic Chao-Lovers!

I have a question: Do Blue Animals, such as the Raccoon, Sheep, or Skunk, cause a Chao to become Nuetral Hero, Neutral Dark, or Neutral Neutral?​

Sssurivad

Smash Apprentice
In SA2: Battle

In order to get a normal chao, you must have equal amounts of running, flying, swimming, and power. To get a neutral, you have to have equal amounts of nice treatment from both the hero and dark side.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
The light and the dark characters affect your chao's alignment. Animals affect the visual appearance and power. It can also affect the type of chao you have. Bats will take away your chao's legs.Dragons will give them the body of dragons and flight. There are certain animals that are only good for certain stats, but legendary animals(I.E Unicorn,dragon, phoenix) add a boost to every stat unlike normal animals that decrease certain stats.

M.K

Level 55
Hmm, it seems legendary animals aren't so bad after all!
They are Uber hard to get though >.<

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
They are not really hard to get when you've got their location downpack.Oh and do you know that unfortunately that *Sobs in rememberence* Your chao can sort of die, it starts as a brown dome encasing your chao then its stats restart. There's a stage and i believe that its the stage where you have to hitchike the rocket, in where you can collect 100 rings in a minute or less. doing this is fun and nets you lives with ease. Another rule of mines is to enter the chao garden only when you have ten animals or crystals.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
They are not really hard to get when you've got their location downpack.Oh and do you know that unfortunately that *Sobs in rememberence* Your chao can sort of die
:( When my super-chao died, I went to school crying!

99 in every stat, RIP Dingy Jr.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
My chao could play all the musical intruments, learned every skill, and beat the devil chao (I am not trying to one up anyone, though). He was an extreme martial artist who beat everyone before he reicarnated, A great runner too. I hope Nights has chaos.

Top Bottom