• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The chain is broken...

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I always knew the chain was meant for great, wonderous things. :D This just proves my theory. I'll do some testing around with this to see if it really works.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Wow, it's a constructive post in easy to read font...

But yes, the only explanation I can have for the tether is the pull is very quick, but it's a constant hitbox so speed surely won't have a effect?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Wow, it's a constructive post in easy to read font...

But yes, the only explanation I can have for the tether is the pull is very quick, but it's a constant hitbox so speed surely won't have a effect?
Actually I think the chain even when you do the tilt lock like motion has a two frame window between hits. Luckily for us Meta knight doesn't own any one frame attacks like Mario, Marth, ZSS, Lucario, Pokémon Trainer, and Luigi? ..do.

Top Bottom