• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cave's Bi-Weeklies (10/14)

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm just going to say this, those are all after the same smashfest. We haven't both been to another smashfest since then. How is that "failing to mm" you?

Ohh and I said $3, the dollar per match think is applying to the max amount of matches, so if we did a best of 5, I would do a $5.
Mars, Zjiin, not meaning to be rude, but can you guys please take this argument to the private messages?
I don’t want to really say anything wrong here, because I like you, you have never really done the whole “I’m better then you so you can’t touch me” thing. This rivalry has escalated pretty high. I feel that if somebody says something about me in public, it is my right to say something back. Other then that, I really don’t try and cause much trouble.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm just going to say this, those are all after the same smashfest. We haven't both been to another smashfest since then. How is that "failing to mm" you?

Ohh and I said $3, the dollar per match think is applying to the max amount of matches, so if we did a best of 5, I would do a $5.

I don’t want to really say anything wrong here, because I like you, you have never really done the whole “I’m better then you so you can’t touch me” thing. This rivalry has escalated pretty high. I feel that if somebody says something about me in public, it is my right to say something back. Other then that, I really don’t try and cause much trouble.
This is the last post i'm making towards this.

First off, a "X" amount money match is not where "X" is the total amount of money involved, it's where "X" is the amount of money each entrant has wagered. If you're talking about a $3 money match. It's where both you and i put in $3 and the winner takes all.

Second, lol @ "rivalry."

Third, I understand you have to defend yourself, you just have to understand there is a way to act that makes you seem like a fellow smash player who people like to play and converse with, and there is a way to act that makes you seem like an arrogant and ignorant person. You once made a post apologizing for the way you acted in a thread, so let's learn from our mistakes and watch the tone that is implied in a post.

[that is all, i will speak no longer on this]

Matt

Banned via Administration
Aww come on! You guys are handling this way too well and I really want to press that warn button. Where's 5150 when I need him? I'm a mod so that means I get a hard on for oppression, mmm sweet sweet tyranny.

I think you guys should have a Guitar Hero off at The Cave. That's the only way to settle such an epic rivalry. Best of three, anything but Trogdor.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Aww come on! You guys are handling this way too well and I really want to press that warn button. Where's 5150 when I need him? I'm a mod so that means I get a hard on for oppression, mmm sweet sweet tyranny.

I think you guys should have a Guitar Hero off at The Cave. That's the only way to settle such an epic rivalry. Best of three, anything but Trogdor.
People who play guitar hero are morons. Go play a real guitar.

alcheato

Smash Ace
I still need a partner for this one so if anyone's interested, let me know. I play Fox and Ganon in teams, btw.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Me! But I'm assuming you want to team with someone better. Anyone else need a teammate?

alcheato

Smash Ace
1 : 00. It says on the first page.

Edit: Damien, how the **** did you get past the censors?

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Matt's too busy to attend this event,

Kel, I'm calling off team $MM because as of right now, I don't have a partner.

Who's available for partnering? Please let me know, thanks!

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. Uhh i think im an OK smasher but im only 14. Ive never been to a tourney before. Do you think i should come? I just dont want to embarass myself...

alcheato

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. Uhh i think im an OK smasher but im only 14. Ive never been to a tourney before. Do you think i should come? I just dont want to embarass myself...
It doesn't matter what skill level you are. You should go just go meet other Smahers and get better anyway.

Me14k

Smash Lord
All right ill come... if i can convice my mom to drive me... any tips on how to convince her? lol
Its probably a 30-1 hr drive, i assume. what town you in? Get another friend to go with and tell your mom that ____ is going and you can car pool with __.

Hope to see you there, if not there is always another here in two weeks.

Pete: cave opens at 12 on sundays. I should be there at around then.

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Me14k. Ill try to convince her. If i cant make it to this one ill make sure to plan ahead of time so i can go to the next one. P.S. Sorry for double post

CrappyDonkey

Smash Apprentice
Doubles Results

Here are the results for the Doubles Tourney:

1: Omegas of Dirty Dirtiness (Tre and KirbySSB) ($48.00)
2: Who? (Kels and Khepri) ($24.00)
3: BattleToads (DaBear and Yoru) ($8.00)
4: Revenge of the Professionals (mslano and wuwu)
5: Jazz and Pete (Jazzness and Pete Chan)
5: Team ColdStone (Eddie and Zjiin)
7: Half Demon's Partner (Me14k and Alcheato)
7: Me14k Rulez (Half and Kit)
9: Those meddling kids (ODIN and Elana)
9: Noobs (Keno and Tink)

Top Bottom