• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cave (Geneva, IL) Bi-Weeklies 9/9

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Well OBVIOUSLY everyone expected me to be in the top 3. Sorry it was such an upset, guys! I blame, uhhhh, glare. And, of course, "Azua spilled beer on my controller." That one never fails.

Congrats to the winners!

PS. Brightside has ruined Japes for me. I don't know where to counterpick anymore. I think I'll just quit the game forever. =( =( =(
I call johns on our set. We need to get some friendlies in next time.

Good **** everyone. I didn't really get to whip out my DK at all... :(

Me14k

Smash Lord
I also think this has a higher ceiling then mute city as well, doesn't it?
I dont think the ceilings at brinstar are super high..id say relative to the height at FD. But it doesnt matter, lava ***** space animals (haha MJN).

Meh. Im still banning japes on you matt. And next time you arent running away from our money match.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Really? Is that why you lost there against a falco? That was pretty funny how fast it evened out the match though.
the lava gave him 100%..bringing him to 140%. I call johns..I my finger slipped and i threw him up instead of forward when i grabbed him.

Top Bottom