• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Half/Zane/kit: I lost my ride. If we are gonna go you guys need to pitch in...halfdemon play the guilt card with your parents

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm going to see if I can go to this, probably, if I record I will be way over my head in this, but ohh well.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
erk just looked at the weather and I doubt im going anymore. It's supposed to be like 1 degree tomorrow and this isn't worth having to walk all over the place for my train.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Eh, I don't think I'll make it. It doesn't seem worth it since there's like what, 10 people going? Especially at subzero temperatures :(

Zjiin

Smash Master
I just got a call from Ray, and apparently, no one has a memory card for the tournament, haha. They unlocked falcon, but last i heard they just lost to falco and don't get him.

hilarity ensues.

Mars-

Smash Champion
So good **** for the 7 people that showed up. Ehh that was stupid as hell paying $10 for an hour.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Umm, show up to something?
haha, i have gone to the last three WI tourneys, if not for prices would have gone to the carbondale one and plan on going to colinsville and pound 3. What do you show up to? The cave and tink's house? cool.

khepri

Smash Lord
I just got a call from Ray, and apparently, no one has a memory card for the tournament, haha. They unlocked falcon, but last i heard they just lost to falco and don't get him.

hilarity ensues.
Haha, yea, the best part of the day was kels losing to the falco computer.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
it's official: never going to the cave again. paid 3 bucks an hour just to sit down in an empty broke a$$ place. i could have gotten three 1 dollar hookers for that shiz.

BIG C

Smash Master
man idk ray chun i wouldnt go for a $1 hooker man thats pretty risky prolly like throwin a hotdog down a hallway, very smelly, and riddled with diseases.

Me14k

Smash Lord
it's official: never going to the cave again. paid 3 bucks an hour just to sit down in an empty broke a$$ place. i could have gotten three 1 dollar hookers for that shiz.
Maybe you should look and see if any1 is going before you go...and you payed for the tourny when you knew only 7 people were there.

3 bucks an hour=1 monster biscuit an hour...sounds great to me.

man idk ray chun i wouldnt go for a $1 hooker man thats pretty risky prolly like throwin a hotdog down a hallway, very smelly, and riddled with diseases.
Id still eat it....

Did any1 buy a monster biscuit?...I ordered 3 of them and then couldnt go..i hope 7eleven isnt mad at me >.<

Mars-

Smash Champion
Maybe you should look and see if any1 is going before you go...and you payed for the tourny when you knew only 7 people were there.

3 bucks an hour=1 monster biscuit an hour...sounds great to me.

Id still eat it....

Did any1 buy a monster biscuit?...I ordered 3 of them and then couldnt go..i hope 7eleven isnt mad at me >.<
Umm, we didn't pay for the tourny, there wasn't any. We paid $3 to play for an hour.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Umm, we didn't pay for the tourny, there wasn't any. We paid $3 to play for an hour.
lol the cave made you guys pay the fee for playing cause there was so little people.

Jeff: Maybe this should turn into a monthly....makes it seem more special when the tourny happens so people want to go more......

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
lol the cave made you guys pay the fee for playing cause there was so little people.

Jeff: Maybe this should turn into a monthly....makes it seem more special when the tourny happens so people want to go more......
How would making it occur less have any affect on its turnout? "ZOMG its only 1 times a month now I HAVE to go"

The last couple of tournies had a bad turnout simply because of the time of year/other tournies on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom