• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Card Gaming Topic

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Here's a topic for all you MTG, YGO(ghey), Pokemon, and any other card-game players.

Anybody in the Duluth area selling a Pokemon deck? I'll pay well(or I could trade you an MTG black/red deck, XD)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Y'know, I still have my pokemon cards, and I don't even need 'em. D:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rocky Mount. I was told by some card enthusiasts here that I sorta missed my opportunity to sell my cards for a good price. Now the binder sorta sits there................

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Haha, three bucks? They're mostly the original cards that came out. Some from the next two sets and that's all. I have a huge binder.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
im in the same situation as zio.... i have a complete set of the original, jungle, fossil, and team rocket version. i think i still have a good haymaker deck but i am afraid that those are obsolete know

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
GAWD...Anybody in the Duluth area wanna play MTG? I might mm if I think I might win.

I play Black/Red and Green/White decks.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Shining Tyranitar Mo****uhs!
I pulled one of those out of my 2nd pack I ever opened of Pokemon. I used it as a bookmark, and someone stole it from my book. This was when Pokemon was a thing of the past. I later found it on the ground, cut in two. I was slightly disoriented, especially after I saw on ebay that they went for $30

Also, Yiff, if you bring both of your decks, let me look at them and I'll probably MM you if you lend one to me. I'm a pretty efficient Magic player.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I pulled one of those out of my 2nd pack I ever opened of Pokemon. I used it as a bookmark, and someone stole it from my book. This was when Pokemon was a thing of the past. I later found it on the ground, cut in two. I was slightly disoriented, especially after I saw on ebay that they went for $30

Also, Yiff, if you bring both of your decks, let me look at them and I'll probably MM you if you lend one to me. I'm a pretty efficient Magic player.
LOL, I can't find my green/white. But I do have 2 black/reds. I'll bring them at the weekly.

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
Here's a topic for all you MTG, YGO(ghey), Pokemon, and any other card-game players.

Anybody in the Duluth area selling a Pokemon deck? I'll pay well(or I could trade you an MTG black/red deck, XD)
Back when the star wars tcg(not decipher) was big, I used to be top 10 in the nation for that. Sucks it died. It was easily the best card game next to MTG.

I vend for ygo, but stopped playing it seriously ages ago.

I'm currently competitive(well, as possible) with the Star Wars Galaxies TCG

thats about it. I'm not into TCGs anymore.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Back when the star wars tcg(not decipher) was big, I used to be top 10 in the nation for that. Sucks it died. It was easily the best card game next to MTG.

You can't really say you're not into TCG's anymore if you still vend for them, and you're currently competitive with one of them.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
yo i have all 150 Original Pokemon cards and many of the original trainers, with 21 of each energy card except double colorless. Ima try selling them on ebay.

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
You can't really say you're not into TCG's anymore if you still vend for them, and you're currently competitive with one of them.
Meh, I used to be 10 times more competitive than anybody on this forum with yugioh, mtg, and swccg

so I'm hardly competitive is what I mean.

and I'm only competitive with SWGCCG because I have an account and decided to try it out.

edit: To the people trying to sell their pokemon cards that are old and ****, chances are their not worth much at all. only stuff thats worth anything is whats good this meta, and if you have old stuff, well, yeah <_<

good luck though.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i used to play yu gi oh

had a hand destruction deck, with my don zaloogs/yata

yummmmmmmmmmm

until most players started playing with yata...........................
then yata got banned..............................

so i quit

Rayku

Smash Lord
Meh, I used to be 10 times more competitive than anybody on this forum with yugioh, mtg, and swccg

so I'm hardly competitive is what I mean.

and I'm only competitive with SWGCCG because I have an account and decided to try it out.

edit: To the people trying to sell their pokemon cards that are old and ****, chances are their not worth much at all. only stuff thats worth anything is whats good this meta, and if you have old stuff, well, yeah <_<

good luck though.
You're really arrogant.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ people playing YGO.

It's a HEAVILY nerfed version of MTG.

@Desu: How many you have? I'll buy them.

@ F Zero: OMG srsly? I'd buy that, if it weren't for having lots of doubles.

I collect pokemon cards, but don't really play the game.

Pokemon:Collect.
MTG:play
YGO:LOL @.

Pritch

Smash Lord
For the MTG players:

Anyone else besides me PTQ'ing? I should be hitting up mobile, tally, maybe orlando, maybe atlanta (I'm assuming there's gonna be one over there, though I'm not entirely sure if I'll make that one), and anything else within a 6 hour or so radius of panama city.

If yes, anyone gonna be at any of the above, and anyone have any idea what you'll be playing at them? I'm liking 5c Blood a lot at the moment (that and I don't have windbrisk heights, figures, or bitterblossoms, which locks me out of a pretty good chunk of the top tier decks atm).

How about you guys?

Also, anyone in the above cities possibly able to provide housing?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
For the MTG players:

Anyone else besides me PTQ'ing? I should be hitting up mobile, tally, maybe orlando, maybe atlanta (I'm assuming there's gonna be one over there, though I'm not entirely sure if I'll make that one), and anything else within a 6 hour or so radius of panama city.

If yes, anyone gonna be at any of the above, and anyone have any idea what you'll be playing at them? I'm liking 5c Blood a lot at the moment (that and I don't have windbrisk heights, figures, or bitterblossoms, which locks me out of a pretty good chunk of the top tier decks atm).

How about you guys?

Also, anyone in the above cities possibly able to provide housing?
I might be. No idea, though. Summer-school, work and Bowling league might interfere.

As for housing, I heard that Desu is pretty good for it. He's usually able to provide housing.

GA Peach

Smash Lord

YES!!!! SOOOO glad someone else knows about this game. it really was amazing, although i thought the introduction of "Objective" cards kind of took it in a wrong direction.

Top Bottom