• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Caddyshaq: The Chillout/General Discussion Thread

Downdraft

Smash Ace
How many Smash Bros. games have you tried?
How many Smash Bros. games have you played extensively?

Also, how's the weather been this year?

I don't recall ever playing Smash 64, practically never played Melee, never tried Brawl+, fooled around with Super Smash Flash 2 briefly, and have occasionally enjoyed Brawl-. I logged several hundred hours into casual Brawl play, over a hundred into casual Smash 4 play, and several hundred into Project M. Project M is my game, and I actually changed my theme from Sapphire to Project M, and I love it. Blue's my favorite color, and this is the best blue.

The weather has been strange this year, my school issued several delays and cancellations due to wintry weather, which cost me 31 hours of work. Go figure. The cold spell ended a few weeks ago, and thunderstorms began last week including a severe thunderstorm Friday that caused a few tornado warnings close to where I live. It's warm enough to enjoy sand pit volleyball, which is what I hope to practice later today because I'm in the intramural league, and our games are the next two weekends.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I always loved melee, it was my very first game i played on my gamecube also i played it at mcdonalds they used to have gamecubes games back then.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Marvel and Capcom vs Shaq would be game of the century.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That game sold like the Titanic and is a pile of dirt when compared to the superior version, Marvel Vs. Capcom IV: John Cena Edition.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
That game sold like the Titanic and is a pile of dirt when compared to the superior version, Marvel Vs. Capcom IV: John Cena Edition.
Marvel and Capcom 5 Vs. Chuck Norris's Karate Commandos was the better entry of the series.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
I can't tell if this is a social thread or a Shaq thread

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't tell if this is a social thread or a Shaq thread

How many Smash Bros. games have you tried?
How many Smash Bros. games have you played extensively?

Also, how's the weather been this year?
  1. All. I own them all.
  2. All except Brawl. I only play 64 for fun.
  3. Elsa/Frozone/Ice King/Mr. Freeze/Jack Frost/any other ice-based character would be proud.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Masterpeice. Better then the games i programmed in scratch in my ICT lessons *Shivers*

Last edited:

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
I can't figure out for my life how to add a spreadsheet/table to a smashboards thread. Someone please help before I shrivel up and die.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I remember this thread. :p

This needs to be stickied.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I don't understand this. For some reason social threads always suffer from the same thing. Nobody starts a discussion. Shouldn't it be easy to discuss about something when we could discuss about anything? Not that i could perform any better in starting conversations than those who don't, but I still don't get it. Let's all just sit here awkwardly and talk about shaq, john cena and weather. (Not that there's anything wrong with Shaq, John Cena and weather.)

Top Bottom