• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Username: reportingsfnoobs
Song name: Pokemon B/W2 - Colress Battle Remix
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bn6_XRHZ3U (download link in description)
Guidelines: Seamless loop on whole song, and just a tiny bit louder volume than normal

You converted this track for post #4207 on page 106, but he/she had a different guideline.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Username: reportingsfnoobs
Song name: Pokemon B/W2 - Colress Battle Remix
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bn6_XRHZ3U (download link in description)
Guidelines: Seamless loop on whole song, and just a tiny bit louder volume than normal

You converted this track for post #4207 on page 106, but he/she had a different guideline.
Ok, how do you want me to make this? Start->end? My old method of raising volume in Audacity doesn't work anymore, and its wavelengths are already top-to-bottom in Audacity without me touching it. Let me know and I'll make it for you

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Ok, how do you want me to make this? Start->end? My old method of raising volume in Audacity doesn't work anymore, and its wavelengths are already top-to-bottom in Audacity without me touching it. Let me know and I'll make it for you
I found a loop point from 3:29 back to 0:17, but there's a small difference in the instruments being used, so it wouldn't sound like a smooth transition. I think a normal loop from start to finish would be fine, unless you can find a seamless loop point.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Alright, here's Colress Remix

I used the mp3 link in the description so it probably sounds a lot better. It's still a start end loop because of the instrument difference you noted. It wasn't seamless at all :/

UnleashShadow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Roberto45
3DS FC
0688-5721-1822
Hi Dark Samus. Hope you are feeling well from hernia surgery.

I'm sorry to ask you this, but some songs i want to request.

These, all with loops please.
Above the Clouds (Kirby 64) Rock Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2D_mrFazEY
Shiver Star (Kirby 64) Rock Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YueOq5BGJus
Damn Hippies (Mother) Rock Cover: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tffq5crl7c6rmtl/D*mn+Hippies.mp3

I'm not sure if you can loop this one. If you can't do it, it's ok.
The Intergalatic Interstate (Sonic Spinball Toxic Caves) ReMiX: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1c1redxhx1z211j/The+Intergalatic+Interstate.mp3

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Thanks, it works :)! But it seems that the brstm starts from the beginning and not ~1:14 where I intended to start, is this a problem on my end or yours?
That's my fault, I missed that requirement. If you could give me a fresh link, I'll redo that, that's all on me.
Question: Do you do stuff for project M as well? Is it all the same?
I would assume hacked music is universal when it comes to Brawl, unless Project M uses a different format of music (as in, they aren't BRSTMs.) If it's still the same type of music, chances are it should be alright to go.

I'll get to your requests tomorrow guys, I need to get some rest tonight. Might edit OP with some updated info and suggestions later, but I wanted you guys to know I'm still here.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests!
UnleashShadow, here's Above the Clouds
Darn Hippies
Shiver Star
Intergalactic Interstate
Unanimous, here's Red Like Roses fixed, and still seamless for you. Sorry on the first one!

Also, I have my 8-bit songs that Ive made up on Dropbox if you guys wanna check those out. I might BRSTM them at some point but they are rather basic compared to a Mega Man song or something, but I am proud of what I was able to make so far. I might try to keep that up too, and if you hear them, you can give me some feedback if you like. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Thanks guys.

ze1

Smash Rookie
Username: ze1
Song Name: Romancing SaGa - Written Invitation to Death
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyuzYoIDUg
Guidelines: Looped, it begins at 1:42 and ends at 3:24
When Do You Need it Completed By: by the end of the week would be really nice!

Username: ze1
Song Name: Romancing SaGa - To The Altar Of Revival
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyuzYoIDUg
Guidelines: Looped, it begins at 1:47 and ends at 3:08
When Do You Need it Completed By: by the end of the week would be really nice!

The first one has already been converted to BRSTM, but the link is down. :/

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests!
ze1, here's Vs Death
Altar of Revival
MetaSponge64, here's Artificial Intelligence Bomb Wish I could make original 8-bit stuff like this. Good stuff.
Oreilliusthe2nd, here's Jinx Theme

Also, I GOT MY OLD SONGS BACK GUYS!!! If anyone wants one of my old ones, you can now request them again and I can simply give you a previously made BRSTM. Also, that means I can check to see if I've done your song before, if there's a song name I recognize, it might save me more time to give you a previously made BRSTM. Not all of my old ones are seamless, but some are pretty darn good! If you wanna message me or leave a reply here, I could zip up some of my old BRSTMs and send them to you that way! Thanks guys, and this is BIG news for me and you guys!

Last edited:

FenrirFlame

Smash Cadet
NNID
FenrirFlame
3DS FC
2852-9227-4498

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Next batch of requests!
ze1, here's Vs Death
Altar of Revival
MetaSponge64, here's Artificial Intelligence Bomb Wish I could make original 8-bit stuff like this. Good stuff.
Oreilliusthe2nd, here's Jinx Theme

Also, I GOT MY OLD SONGS BACK GUYS!!! If anyone wants one of my old ones, you can now request them again and I can simply give you a previously made BRSTM. Also, that means I can check to see if I've done your song before, if there's a song name I recognize, it might save me more time to give you a previously made BRSTM. Not all of my old ones are seamless, but some are pretty darn good! If you wanna message me or leave a reply here, I could zip up some of my old BRSTMs and send them to you that way! Thanks guys, and this is BIG news for me and you guys!
When you say you got your old songs back, do you mean like all the way from page 1? I was going song hunting on this thread before, but all of them were unavailable. If you did get your old songs back, do you have any suggestions as to what pages of this thread I can search?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests!
Hongyunsung, here's Saint VS God Warrior I must not have backed that one up, sadly.
FenrirFlame, here's Rising Hope
Dark Colossus

When you say you got your old songs back, do you mean like all the way from page 1? I was going song hunting on this thread before, but all of them were unavailable. If you did get your old songs back, do you have any suggestions as to what pages of this thread I can search?
As in, all the ones I had backed up. If you want a song I've done previously, ask me either here or via private message and I should be able to either give you the old one or make a brand new one, since Mediafire may have deleted songs that I didn't have backed up either.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
That was quick. Thanks man!
You're welcome!

EDIT: If you guys wanna check out and download the Luigi's Mansion songs I just made on brawlcustommusic.com, go ahead! They'll be in the "pending" section of the site for now, thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Username: Cloud7z
Song Name: Is it okay if I request multiple? If so:
I Knew You Were Trouble
Story of Us
You Belong With Me
Love Story

Download Link:
Guidelines: Seamless loop of whole song
When I need it by: Take your time :)
Here's 22
I Knew You Were Trouble
Love Story
Story of Us
You Belong With Me

I did custom loops for a few, and Start->end for the others.

Top Bottom