• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl Charaters?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7WaM_nLRnA&NR

this is a Video i found on YouTube, not sure how many acaully seen it, and i'm not 100% sure if these are gonna be some of the new charaters that will be in brawl, but Meh, it seems possible, but don't know, also, not sure if this movie has been posted in the fourms also

Edit: Some of them are just charater suggestion, but tell me whatcha think anyway

Kirye

Smash Ace
Lol, i've seen so many of these on youtube, but this is the first one i've found that isn't half bad. =o At least they didn't just throw in a crappy picture without a transparent background showing a ******** character like Cloud. =P

Well, they're all capable of being in Brawl, i'll give you that much. Olimar, Sonic, Rayman, Lloyd and Soma are all worthy characters for Brawl, be it that most of them are third party.

And offtopic, but the new Wii Rayman game is awesome!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Here's a hint: the cutscenes that are just pasted in from other games are just that: cut-scenes from other games. The only characters that are confirmed for the game are Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus, Zero-Suit Samus, Solid Snake, Metaknight, Pit, Wario, and Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom