• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The blade of two fates - Marth/Lucina guide

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
FINAL UPDATE NOTICE (FOR THIS THREAD xD)

Alrighty gentlemen, I've made the transition. Now all future convos and such will be conducted at the guide post now (am having Shaya move the posts over so conversation will carry on as usual, as long as it's not too much trouble). May this serve as the next step towards understanding and learning Marth - meta game and all. The link is here below:

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-blade-of-two-fates-marth-lucina-guide.379525/

Let us ride together towards a new future! May our swords pierce the darkness and show the smash world the true potential of Marth and Lucina!

... I think all this listening to the fire emblem main theme is messing with my thought process a bit

Top Bottom