• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

RaikoTheSaikou

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaikoTheHedgehog
I'd definitely like to join. Xenoblade is my favorite game of all time and i've been maining Shulk since the game came out
but i haven't really "committed" to truly studying and mastering him and i really feel (sorry couldn't resist) like this'll be a great next step for me. Discord name is RaikoTheSaikou. Oh i thought i i'd mention that i made my account just a few hours ago so i don't know the site yet lol

EDIT: Rule #3 should have the first letter in "Dickson" capitalized. Also, does the reason Shulk goes on his adventure count as spoilers?

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I can Weld the monado.. MORE
Check your inbox
I'd definitely like to join. Xenoblade is my favorite game of all time and i've been maining Shulk since the game came out
but i haven't really "committed" to truly studying and mastering him and i really feel (sorry couldn't resist) like this'll be a great next step for me. Discord name is RaikoTheSaikou. Oh i thought i i'd mention that i made my account just a few hours ago so i don't know the site yet lol
Good intro. You're missing one small thing though.:)

UnDeaD_AmP

Smash Rookie
NNID
UnDeaD_AmP
3DS FC
3823-9282-9458
... I can show them the monado's power!

I also intend to use the name Fabulous.

Last edited:

slayraptor64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Slayraptor64
3DS FC
1032-1681-2683
hmm maybe I should drop DK

Last edited:

AmericaSenpai

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'd really like to join, my Monado use is pretty good in Smash 4, but I'd love to get even better. I've read the rules and will abide by them, hope you'll let me join.

Chalkmans

Smash Rookie
NNID
Barney-Saur
Can I join? I've mained Shulk in smash for about a year now, but haven't really met anyone else that does, it'd be nice to chat with people who do. As for the rules, I only really want to discuss Shulk's metagame and whatnot, with others who understand it. I won't talk about or spoil any xenoblade games. And yes I can speak English!

Emaxxy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Emaxxy
Switch FC
SW-4048-7139-9895
I would like to learn how to harness the power of the Monado! I am looking to learn more about Shulk in general. He seems like one of the more fun characters to play due to his neutral B. I am considering maining him too.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
can I join the server too?
You just need to read the opening post of this thread :)
Can I join? I've mained Shulk in smash for about a year now, but haven't really met anyone else that does, it'd be nice to chat with people who do. As for the rules, I only really want to discuss Shulk's metagame and whatnot, with others who understand it. I won't talk about or spoil any xenoblade games. And yes I can speak English!
You do appear to have read most of the rules, but there is something in there it seems you missed. :)

slayraptor64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Slayraptor64
3DS FC
1032-1681-2683
You just need to read the opening post of this thread :)
You do appear to have read most of the rules, but there is something in there it seems you missed. :)
but I read all the opening post and the rules so I'm just waiting for the invite since I'm stuck on the skype shulk chat

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
you mean plz?
Not quite
6) Read and follow these rules.
They are all with clear reason. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Monado" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). I just need to read the word Monado.
>We have not had to officially kick or ban anybody yet.

slayraptor64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Slayraptor64
3DS FC
1032-1681-2683
can I join the server now? so I can be with the Monado bois?

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Hey there, I'd like to join. I've read the rules, and I'd like to get back into Shulk. I'm having a lot of difficulty enjoying this game, so I swap characters often. But I've decided I'd like to give Shulk another shot, as his spacing will help with my fundamentals and switching between arts helps keep things fresh.

My username is Aedrenaline, I'm also in the DK crew Discord. Finally, I use the white colour, and I love Masonomace. <3

Monado

Last edited:

Seb9k+

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seb9kplus
Ever since 2011 XC has been my absolute fave game. I was hyping Shulk as playable ever since. You cannot believe my hype when I saw the leaked footage...!

I've mained him since day 1, obviously. I have OVER 9000!!!! KO's with him... so I think I've been feeling it. A lot.

I don't have much experience facing good Shulks though, since most seem sort of clueless or are just bad players. So that's also one reason why I want to join.

Discord name is Seb9k+. Looking forward to meeting all fellow Monado Boys. :)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Ever since 2011 XC has been my absolute fave game. I was hyping Shulk as playable ever since. You cannot believe my hype when I saw the leaked footage...!

I've mained him since day 1, obviously. I have OVER 9000!!!! KO's with him... so I think I've been feeling it. A lot.

I don't have much experience facing good Shulks though, since most seem sort of clueless or are just bad players. So that's also one reason why I want to join.

Discord name is Seb9k+. Looking forward to meeting all fellow Monado Boys. :)
Check your inbox

GreenGamerJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
GreenGamerJ
I posted a while back about wanting to join, but never received a response. I believe I covered all the requirements as well, but if there's some reason I can't join or something I'd like to know.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hey there, I'd like to join. I've read the rules, and I'd like to get back into Shulk. I'm having a lot of difficulty enjoying this game, so I swap characters often. But I've decided I'd like to give Shulk another shot, as his spacing will help with my fundamentals and switching between arts helps keep things fresh.

My username is Aedrenaline, I'm also in the DK crew Discord. Finally, I use the white colour, and I love Masonomace. <3

Monado
Check your inbox.:shades:
I posted a while back about wanting to join, but never received a response. I believe I covered all the requirements as well, but if there's some reason I can't join or something I'd like to know.
Check your inbox.:) Super sorry for missing your first post here.

Last edited:

Zerandom077

Smash Rookie
I wanna try out this new discord thing, I've read the rules, Dont be a dickson, no xenoblade spoilers, dont be inactive, dont spam unless in the ether mines, speak only homs language, and be interested in unlocking the monando's power. I co main Shulk along with Palutena since the start, and im decent with him, just gotta actually get games with other players and learn what to improve.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I wanna try out this new discord thing, I've read the rules, Dont be a dickson, no xenoblade spoilers, dont be inactive, dont spam unless in the ether mines, speak only homs language, and be interested in unlocking the monando's power. I co main Shulk along with Palutena since the start, and im decent with him, just gotta actually get games with other players and learn what to improve.
Have you gotten an invite yet?

EDIT: Check your inbox

Last edited:

Rover546

Smash Rookie
This sounds like a fun way to go against other shulk players and improve my Monado skills. Plus maybe I can find people on here to play Xenoblade Chronicles X with when that comes out.

AshKetchup

Smash Rookie
Darkenedhalo froM the shulkmains subreddit just tOld me about this NeAt group. I woulD like tO join!

Last edited:
Top Bottom