• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 6 Thread

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
The Big House 6 Singles:

1st: TSM l ZeRo :4diddy:
2nd: IMT l ANTi :4mario: :4zss: (RIP Zard and Cloud)
3rd: (Super) Komorikiri :4cloud2: :4sonic:
4th: Mr. R :4sheik: :4cloud2:
5th: RNG l Dabuz :rosalina: :4olimar:
5th: CLG l VoiD :4sheik:
7th: NRG l Nairo :4zss:
7th: DNL l Marss :4zss:
9th: MVG l Salem :4bayonetta2:
9th: SS l Mr. E :4marth:
9th: LNG l Abadango :4mewtwo: (Don't think any of his secondaries won a game)
9th: Fatality :4falcon:
13th: Ri-Ma :4tlink:
13th: Tweek :4cloud2:
13th: DNG l Kamemushi :4megaman:
13th: SS l WaDi :4mewtwo:

And with that, The Big House 6 is done. Congrats to ZeRo!
As per usual, I only counted characters that took at least a game over the course of the tournament.
Total amount of unique characters in top 16: 14

Das Koopa Das Koopa

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was routing for ZeRo, but then ANTi swapped to Zard and I got hyped.

Then he lost that round and swapped back to Mario and that was lame.

And then he swapped to a pocket Cloud and I basically stopped caring.

My Zard bias is strong.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Welp, it's over. Expecting a video by it from ZeRo by Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, nice playing man, and good playing to everyone who was in it, this is definitely a memorable Big House.

Ethan7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BulbapediaEditor
Congrats to ZeRo!
Also, what do you guys have to say about :4cloud2:'s performance? This is the best he has done at a super-major so far, with Komorikiri and Tweek placing 3rd and 13th, respectively. Mew2King also placed 25th, who is playing against SFAT in Melee singles right now.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Congrats to ZeRo!
Also, what do you guys have to say about :4cloud2:'s performance? This is the best he has done at a super-major so far, with Komorikiri and Tweek placing 3rd and 13th, respectively. Mew2King also placed 25th, who is playing against SFAT in Melee singles right now.
M2k's done better. Tbh, it's a good day for Cloud, with multiple people in top placings pulling out pocket clouds, plus the placings of tweek and komo......it's a good day for us cloud mains.

Ninety

Smash Journeyman
I'm more shocked that Mr R had a pocket Cloud that actually worked.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Considering Dabuz has beaten both m2k's cloud and komorikiri's, I think everyone was surprised it worked.

EnhaloTricks

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to zero on an amazing tournament! When he gets in the zone and is focused his neutral is impeccable and his ledge trapping is GOD LIKE. I think everyone could learn from his displays here.

And Mr. Rs cloud is.. legit??? I find it amazing watching his games vs dabuz when he switched to cloud cause you can tell he wasn't super comfortable stick 1 of game 3, but then he started thinking. And getting acclimated to cloud. And THEN in game 4 he turned it up and realized he was, yknow, playing cloud.

VoiD also showing usefulness of tech skill and how to implement it. I saw a couple whiffed step dash grabs but the pressure it put on from midrange was insane. Also (pretty sure) i saw a great pp platform drop fair to relieve some pressure on bf. Great job to them all.

Disappointed in Larry's performance but he'll be back. He always comes back.

Top Bottom