• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the big 3

j5scythe

Smash Rookie
Who are the 3 you are currently using? Mine:wii fit trainer, toon link, falco. My gameplay is the keep-away style with lots of speed.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Bowser Jr :4bowserjr:/ Sonic :4sonic:/ Shulk :4shulk:

Projectiles + Zone control / Speed + Mix-up / Power + Range

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ganondorf is my main. I kind of switch off among Link/Palutena/Dr. Mario. Link I play a bit less, but he feels lovely this time around. Dr. Mario feels so much more fun. Palutena is a blast to play with, as well. And I don't mean via projectiles(which I don't use with her XD).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thread title is a little misleading. :p

My favourites are Luigi, R.O.B. and Villager.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
One who swings the God Slaying Sword :4shulk:

One who runs and shoots with lemons :4megaman:

And two who bring the thunder :4robinm:/:4robinf:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I could swear this was a thread about three certain characters. Anyways, I have been using Kirby, King Dedede and Villager a lot.

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
Right now it's Shulk, Zelda, and Dedede for me. Mr. Game & Watch is getting dangerously close to sending one of 'em into the blast zone, though.

nitr0monkey

Smash Rookie
:4wario2: is my main, :4shulk: and :4bowserjr: are my secondaries.

I use one of these characters to mix things up once in a while
:4robinm::4ness::4ganondorf::4dedede::4luigi::4villager::4charizard:

Shadoh

Smash Rookie
Still deciding what my main should be, but so far the characters i have been enjoying the most are: :4yoshi: :4link: and :4iggy:

I really want to start playing :4fox: again but i am struggling to get the hang of him for some reason!

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Robin, ROB, Ganondorf.

Not sure why, but I don't like using Ness in the Wii U version. He just feels better in the 3DS version for me.

T

Trick or Treat

I use pretty much every character. But I do have a big 3. My ******* Lucina and Peach, as well as Ike.

When I saw the title, I thought: "Uh oh, not again." :p

My big three would be Link, Marth, and Shulk.

:4link::4marth::4shulk:

Last edited:

Thom4to

Smash Rookie
Zero Suit, Ness, Yoshi.

I like the feel of Wii Fit Trainer a lot but every time I go online I fare pretty badly. Toon Link and Pikachu are always pretty good choices too.

ferioku

Smash Ace
I actually have 4, can't call 3 because I like these 4 equally TBH.
:4shulk:Hard to master, but when mastered, can be really effective. Planning on mastering him...
:4kirby:So underrated, I don't think he is as bad as everyone makes him out to be =/
:4megaman:One of my favorite games mascots of all time, Capcom has seriously disappointed me T_T
:4diddy: In my defence , I've been using Diddy Kong a lot since Brawl, Diddy Kong is also one of my favorite characters, hope he gets nerfed.xD.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
well my signature already gives it away, but anyway~

:4falcon: Falcon, are you my main? "YES!"
:4dk: (vice)Leader of the bunch, you know him well
:4wario2: he's finally back, with his own smell

Meta-Kraid

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-0411-8525
In order:
:4shulk: He's got great range, and I like being able to adjust to different characters.
:4zss: Her gun makes her unique, I don't care that her kill moves are hard to hit with, she's still really fun.
:4robinm: I only picked him up because I needed a third main with projectiles, I wanted a heavy character, but only Megaman was heavy enough. I decided since I've only mained charcters from my favorite games so far, I'd main someone from a really good game that I'm going to get soon.

Top Bottom