• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the big 3

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Thread title is a little misleading. :p

My favourites are Luigi, R.O.B. and Villager.
Title reads "the big 3", not "the hype 3". :troll:

My favorites are Duck Hunt (no surprises there) and Ness but the third character changes depending on my preferences at the time I am playing.

WarioWaft

Smash Apprentice
Feels like Link is getting worse in every Smash installment.

Anyhow,

My 3 are:

Wario
Little Mac
Dr. Mario

I used to use Link all the time, but for some reason I just can't anymore. Wario was my dark horse in Brawl, but now that there's no delay period for getting a new motorcycle, I love him even more.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
:4zelda: Long live the bottom-tier queen.

Also :4darkpit:and :4palutena:. My big three.

I also use :4link:. Trying to get a hold of :4peach:, since she's always been fun to use and I'm late to her show.

Last edited:

Koggy

Yoshi Adept
Yoshi, Peach, Charizard. I'm just learning Peace, and Charizard is my go-to for online 2v2s with my friend.

Patongi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Patongi
Pikachu >>> Yoshi > Marth
Trying to get better with most of the characters to see which ones fit my playstyle the best, Pikachu currently for me is the thing.

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight and Greninja.

I'm still working on a third. It's between Pikachu, Toon Link, and Lucario.

KEWB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KEWB99
3DS FC
4511-0666-0442
Just talking about top 3 would have to be Greninja, Samus, and Captain Falcon. I've been using Sheik and Bowser Jr. a lot lately too.

Top Bottom