• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Solo Chaingrab Practice to Date

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Holy crap Achilles! That's huge! Does this work for any move, or just Marth uthrow?
I currently have a code so that every character randomly DI's any upthrow. Will hopefully be released soon.

In a world where I run Dolphin @ 60 fps without fail...
Thanks for this!
You can run this code on a wii, if you didn't know. Or are you just referring to me making this gif on 60fps dolphin?

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I was indeed referring to actual gameplay. Your gif's fine. :p Wii isn't an option for m, but yeah.
Thanks again.

Landry

Smash Ace
yeah how do I get this running on my dolphin? I'm crap with AR codes

Gavin D.

Smash Cadet
I checked it out and followed the steps but got stuck when it came to downloading IOS236 from the homebrew channel. I try loading the installer, but the text at the bottom says:
Could not open file: sd:/IOS36-64-v3351.wad
Could not open file: sd:/IOS36-64-v3351.wad.out.wad
Error reading IOS into memory
IOS236 Install failed. Press any button the exit...

can anyone help me out?

DireDrop

Smash Journeyman
I checked it out and followed the steps but got stuck when it came to downloading IOS236 from the homebrew channel. I try loading the installer, but the text at the bottom says:
Could not open file: sd:/IOS36-64-v3351.wad
Could not open file: sd:/IOS36-64-v3351.wad.out.wad
Error reading IOS into memory
IOS236 Install failed. Press any button the exit...

can anyone help me out?
I just gave this a try and ran into the EXACT same problem. I'm having some luck messing around with this thing called ModMii: http://modmii.zzl.org/home.html
It seems we can get the necessary ISO installer (or whatever) from there.

It's confusing though... I'll let you know if I can figure anything out. Maybe someone more informed can help.

Top Bottom