• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Samus cosplay ever.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry that some may deem this spam, old, or that it may be in the wrong section, but somehow, someway I wanted to repost this. Please understand me with this. If I can get one other person that's never seen this to view it, mission accomplished. This picture's freaking amazing. Not to mention she's beautiful.

What do you guys think? Have you been a better cosplay of Samus?

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Wow! It is really amazing. I'm a big fan of Samus herself but I suck at the 3D Metroid games. I would have to give this a 4.5/5 because she isn't using metal on the suit except (maybe?) the helmet and shoulder pads. Well done though.

that is so good I think it may be froman upcoming metroid movie (please?)
I have been looking forward to that. When is it supposed to come out?

Palmietto

Smash Rookie
Oh GOD I'm glad that's not from the movie. She looks nothing like Samus, not to mention the suit isn't good enough to be in a movie, with the technology and resources of today.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The suit looks pretty cool. Her contacts stand out so much lol

There was supposed to be a Metroid movie coming out?
And it was canceled?

****it.. =/

Are there any teasers or trailers of it?

PaperDream

Smash Apprentice
Wow! That is very good cosplay. I hate it when cosplayers don't take it to the next level....if you don't go all out on a cosplay, you just look like a dork >.>

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I dont see how people look like dorks not "going to the next level" because everyone looks like a dork regardless, you're dressing up as cartoon/gaming characters -_-

That is a very nice cosplay though :D

PaperDream

Smash Apprentice
I dont see how people look like dorks not "going to the next level" because everyone looks like a dork regardless, you're dressing up as cartoon/gaming characters -_-

That is a very nice cosplay though :D
Well, to me it's like, you're a geek either way (if it's good or bad), so at least make it look good.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
that costume gets a 2/5. if it was made out of perfect material it would of got a better score.
the girl looks nice though. i wonder how she would pull off a zero suit samus costume XD I win

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
It's awesome that I get the 13th poast in this thread and still get to be the one to point out the camel toe.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Maybe my computer screen is too dark, but I honestly don't see the camel toe.

Top Bottom