• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Player Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Nobody knows why Ken is so good at smash. I think he has microchips in his brain,

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

HI, I'M KEN HOANG, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MARTH. WHEN I'M NOT KNAVISHLY NAILING NUBILE, NAKED NYMPHS WITH MY 36 INCH SWORD, I'M MAKING MONEY BY MEANDERING MY MAN-MEAT INTO THE DECADENT WORLD OF SMASH TOURNAMENTS. BETWEEN THE RAMPANT RAPINGS OF ORNERY OPPONENTS AND THE SERVICING OF MY SALACIOUS SWARM OF FANGIRLS, MY GIGANTIC JORDANIAN RIVER OF SEED FLOWS FREELY AT THESE EVENTS. MY SKILLS ARE SO SOLID THAT I COULD PLEASURE EVEN THE MOST PRUDENT MADEMOISELLE FROM A DISTANCE OF 5 YARDS WITH ONLY A CABLED CONTROLLER. AT THE CHAMP COMBO, I WILL DEFEAT EVERYONE IN SINGLES SWIFTLY. MEWTWOKING, WHO HAS USURPED MY THRONE WILL BE DETHRONED. HE IS UNTO ROBESPIERRE, AND I, UNDEAD LOUIS XVI. HE WILL REMOVE THE KING FROM HIS NAME. KOREANDJ WILL FALL, FOR I HAVE DABBLED IN DISC-JOCKEYING IN MY RETIREMENT, AND NOW WILL BE ABLE TO TAP INTO HIS INTERNAL RHYTHM TO MINDGGAME HIM. I WILL THEN PROCEED TO DOMINATE HIM IN A DISC-JOCKEYING DUEL AND HE, IN HIS SHAME, WILL REMOVE DJ FROM HIS NAME. PC CHRIS, MY RETICENT REGENT, I WILL NOT BATTLE. HOWEVER, HE WILL REMOVE PC FROM HIS NAME, AS HE IS NEITHER TECH SAVVY NOR MILD-MANNERED, AS A CERTAIN GENTLEMEN POINTED OUT. FINALLY, I ARRIVE AT AZEN, MY MOST RESPECTED RIVAL. ALL I CAN PROMISE IS THIS: THE MATCH WILL BE SO GOOD THAT EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND GOAT WILL ORGASM TO THIS MATCH AT LEAST ONCE. I GUARANTEE ITo
^^^^ And this guys isn't banned why?

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
awww, you took out the private message convo showing why shadenexus is ridiculously scrub =/

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
because hes actually good

unlike yourself
BAKA! I am the best and soon you'll see my name all over these boards. How do we know he's the real SephirothKen hmm? I smell a fake.....

Oh......and I suppose you have a face chizzled out of granite? Ha! Stop kidding yourself!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

HI, I'M KEN HOANG, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MARTH. WHEN I'M NOT KNAVISHLY NAILING NUBILE, NAKED NYMPHS WITH MY 36 INCH SWORD, I'M MAKING MONEY BY MEANDERING MY MAN-MEAT INTO THE DECADENT WORLD OF SMASH TOURNAMENTS. BETWEEN THE RAMPANT RAPINGS OF ORNERY OPPONENTS AND THE SERVICING OF MY SALACIOUS SWARM OF FANGIRLS, MY GIGANTIC JORDANIAN RIVER OF SEED FLOWS FREELY AT THESE EVENTS. MY SKILLS ARE SO SOLID THAT I COULD PLEASURE EVEN THE MOST PRUDENT MADEMOISELLE FROM A DISTANCE OF 5 YARDS WITH ONLY A CABLED CONTROLLER. AT THE CHAMP COMBO, I WILL DEFEAT EVERYONE IN SINGLES SWIFTLY. MEWTWOKING, WHO HAS USURPED MY THRONE WILL BE DETHRONED. HE IS UNTO ROBESPIERRE, AND I, UNDEAD LOUIS XVI. HE WILL REMOVE THE KING FROM HIS NAME. KOREANDJ WILL FALL, FOR I HAVE DABBLED IN DISC-JOCKEYING IN MY RETIREMENT, AND NOW WILL BE ABLE TO TAP INTO HIS INTERNAL RHYTHM TO MINDGGAME HIM. I WILL THEN PROCEED TO DOMINATE HIM IN A DISC-JOCKEYING DUEL AND HE, IN HIS SHAME, WILL REMOVE DJ FROM HIS NAME. PC CHRIS, MY RETICENT REGENT, I WILL NOT BATTLE. HOWEVER, HE WILL REMOVE PC FROM HIS NAME, AS HE IS NEITHER TECH SAVVY NOR MILD-MANNERED, AS A CERTAIN GENTLEMEN POINTED OUT. FINALLY, I ARRIVE AT AZEN, MY MOST RESPECTED RIVAL. ALL I CAN PROMISE IS THIS: THE MATCH WILL BE SO GOOD THAT EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND GOAT WILL ORGASM TO THIS MATCH AT LEAST ONCE. I GUARANTEE ITo
post before his banned WOOT:chuckle:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
shadenexus18 said:
Yeah that's right I'm callin you out bro! When Brawl comes out and if it's online compatable and blah, blah, blah challenge me whenever you have mastered the game. I want you at your best because I know I'll be at mine!

So.....do we have a deal?

wow

how did i know u were gona PM me >.>

did u PM 10 other people with the same message since they bashed your "godly skills"?

yeah sure why not lol

idk my wii code thing yet so ill just tell u when i do
Maybe you're a prophet or your sixth sense killer instinct told you.

Actually bro, it was the other way around. People usually Pm me for a challenge. I have alongggggg list of people who want to face me. Around the number of 60 people tops.:) And I'll beat em all!

It's cool, I don't have my Wii code with me at the moment. I let my cousin borrow my Wii seeing how the thing is useless without my copy of Brawl. We'll exchange numbers when it comes out and when of course I retrieve my Wii.

yeah sure thing

btw,why are u so agogant yet u didnt know what MM meant and u havent entered a National tourney or a tourney at all?

you also have no videos up either >_>

get some videos up and THEN people will stop **** talking you

just some advice ya know? ;)
I'm cocky and arrogant because I want people to know that I'm striving to be the best and that I am the best!! It's just that I haven't gotten any publicity because I haven't entered any big time tourneys just yet. I do however have tournament experience and those people weren't anything special. Che.......don't worry though, I'll show you first hand on why I say I'm the best.

And we don't say "MM" around these Metropolitian parts. We're ghetto.

dude...your in patterson NJ

thats mad close to some of the best known players in NJ >_>

including M2K

so go play them,better yet if u have the time u should find M2K and play him..

also,you don't have to be in the getto to know what MMing is,its a term used all the time on smashboards.

but yeah,saying you have tourney experience yet having no videos up or any recognition makes no sense.if you are really the best then you should go to more NJ tourneys.otherwise myself and every other smasher that knows who u are is just going to think that your full of ****.
Don't get it twisted bro. I was born and raised in Paterson NJ. I'm in Virginia right now. And I would so challenge Mew2King in a heartbeat if I lived near em. Plus, he didn't even answer any of my PM messages back when I was a Smash Apprentice so forget em.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's because I enter in underground tourneys where we put up dangerous bets like car notes, Ben Franklins, and title deeds to houses on the line. So no, that's why I' didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you said MM. We say "sweeten da pot" when we're playing for $.

And yeah yeah yeah I get it, I will show you what true strength is when I get my college priorities straightened out. I've gotta have money for transportation and stuff before I go to hot shot tourneys like the Zenith.
if you really are the best then would u mind answering a few questions for me?

i mean if u get them wrong id gladly post them to the pubic and let everyone know your horrible

Id also post the IM's that you've sent me about "Betting Car Notes" over a video game(which is mildly ********)

1.If Your Opponent is Ken Hoang In a 2/3 set and he bans Final Destination,what do you ban?
2.If Ken Wins The 1st Game What Stage Do You Pick Next?
3.Describe What Sweetspotting The Ledge And Wavelanding are to me

and if you go to zenith get some matches recorded

remember,if you dont respond ill post each message you've sent me so people can see what garbage this is :laugh::laugh:
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm just telling you that the people who take part in the underground tournaments put car notes on the line. I'm not sayin that I do. Nope! I do put loads of cash on the line though.

I am the best in the world, and I do observe Ken's stage pattern so her it goes.

1. It's a toss up between Yoshi's Island (Melee Version) or Pokemon Stadium.
2. I'd so pick Final Destination.
3. Sweetspoting the ledge means to edgeguard to the xtreme. You know, spiking the opponent so they won't return to the platform. I normally just shine blind with Falco.
you got them all wrong

so this proves you know nothing of falco,or marth,or ken

1.you would ban Yoshi's Story 64 against marth,its his best stage against anyone
2.You Cant,ken banned it(do you even know why you would pick FD?)
3.Sweetspoting the ledge is to grab the ledge to where you cant get hit unless they are off the stage with you,Wavelanding is wavedashing onto the platform.

now,id be glad to show this stuff to everyone :laugh:
1. Why handicap the King of Smash when I can beat em on his best stage?
2. I'd pick it because it's a level playing field for us both. And this is the stage where I love to spike people off the cliff.
3. So I didn't know a few tech moves. So what? I'm still the best!

So go on then, tell the whole smash community about your stupid quiz. This won't deter me from beating you, Ken, or whoever wishes to fall by my hand. Go on, make your thread. I could care less....

alright then

have it your way

but the fact you give me a lame excuse as "Why handicap the King of Smash when I can beat em on his best stage?" is the worst excuse ever.as well as that you need that ONE advanced technique if you play falco,sweetspoting the ledge isnt even advanced.if you are the best in the world,you would know everything about the game and how to beat people the best way.

if u play for big money,500$ next time i see you,i am dead serious.if you cant beat me,you cant beat ken.

also 2.its horrible for Marth,just spam your lasers until he comes in range for you to combo him.and you cant even pick the stage,HE FVCKING BANNED IT!

yeah just so you know ill be looking for you while im on the east coast,you owe me a 500$ money match

good day
It's not an excuse bro, for I want Ken at his absolute best, so it would be that more devastating when I hand him defeat after defeat after defeat when I finally face him. He can't beat me, and you sure as hell can't come even close to beating me. I've been playing this game while you were in diapers. Face it, you're a youngyin.

Ha! I'll give you this much! You do know quite alot bout Ken, you probably even know what kind of deodorant he uses.....

But hey, if you want to challenge me face to face well then here's my address if you're feeling so confident in you so called "skills"....

4877 Tabacco Road
Woodbridge Virginia 22193

Now, if you're trying to do any shady activity while you come visit me (I don't know.....lets say murdering my family) I'll kill you, where you stand.
while i was in diapers?

your ****ing ********,the game has been out since 2001,i was born 1990.you havent been good from the start >___> nobody was...but ken :laugh:

wow,u gave me your address,why would i want your address? is this your moms house where you stay in the basement and play WoW while drinking Cola and reading every anime book you can? typical weeaboo >__>

and kill your family??? dude your ****ing crazy O__o

like really...go to 4 Winds Medical Hospital..you need help.LOL
I'm talkin bout Smash 64. It came out awhile ago. And if you honestly believe your hero Ken was the only one playing countless hours of this game then you're sadly mistaken. Ha! You're such a douche if you think this!

No you're a fool, I live on college campus. College campus is closed on holidays and summers are no exception. But anyway, you're like 14, right? So you're the one that lives with your mami and papi so don't go grilling me just because you're under your folk's roof.

And once again, you're clueless! For one, I was using that as a "what if" scenario. Society is so corrupt now adays that I have to be extra cautious of strangers who visit me. You're not exception to this rule.

Alright you've insulted my intellect enough. This conversation is officially over. You know what, I could seriously careless whether I encounter you in a friendly game of Smash or not. I don't care anymore. Get outta my face! Move it along ya pansy!

yes it can

even MORE epic

shadenexus18 said:
C@sH Mooney said:
I'll admit, I started this PM chat with a rival to rival open challenge, but by no means at all did I start belitting you for not knowing a couple of facts about your hero Ken, and threaten your SWF reputation by posting the questions you failed to answer. <------you did this, thus you started this fight.

You see, I won't ever stay humble to guys like you. Never! Why? Because I am the best in the world at Melee! Now all I have to do is enter a couple of tournaments and let my actions justify my words. Period!

Laijin eh? Bring em on! I look forward to his challenge. Lets hope he's not as stuck up like some people I know........

please do hurry,i want to see your amazing work.id love to see shadenexus18 own everyone that would be so cool

no really...****in hurry cuz i wanna see how good you do

and yeah i guess i was an *******,but u have no clue how many n00b ****ers just say....OMFG HE SUCKS ILL BEAT HIM

so if u are good sorry,i just happen to jump to conclusions...

now i feel like an ******* :urg:
shadenexus18 said:
And I guess, no no no, I apologize for the harsh things I've said. Sheesh!

Rest assured, I will annhilate the whole lot of them and own them in every match they face me in, for this I vow to "wow" you with my fighting prowess!

Yeah yeah I know, but I was a noob once and so were you so let them have there little fun saying that they'd own Ken or some other MLG player, and watch if they fail to come up with the goods, or get extremely lucky and beat them a round. The fun is in finding out!

You're being to hard on yourself. Don't lower your own self esteem with such a trivial matter, although you more likely than not ruined my reputation on these boards. :laugh:
will some1 else 500$ MM this guy?

laijin,where are yoooou? =D

Bailey

Smash Hero
BAKA! I am the best and soon you'll see my name all over these boards. How do we know he's the real SephirothKen hmm? I smell a fake.....

Oh......and I suppose you have a face chizzled out of granite? Ha! Stop kidding yourself!
Wow Shadenexus just be quiet. How about whenever you are in NY you play me in a MM???

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
i sent it to you >_>
I saw it too, and I will say this as well, I will beat Ken when I encounter him whether it be online or in person, and challenge him to as many of matches as he so desires......and win every single one of them. Ha! You guys just fail to realize that there are Smash Virtuosos (like me) out there that possess unlimited potential as far as playing Brawl. For instance, for some reason I'm ambidexterious and I operate the Gamecube controller with using my fingers. That and I've mastered just about every single tech move that's on the game. Meh, not that I need to use them much if not any of them at all.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Wow Shadenexus just be quiet. How about whenever you are in NY you play me in a MM???
play bailey for he will lose to your supreme amazingness shadenexus

also bailey,i see your rick roll thing became to annoying? LOL

I saw it too, and I will say this as well, I will beat Ken when I encounter him whether it be online or in person, and challenge him to as many of matches as he so desires......and win every single one of them. Ha! You guys just fail to realize that there are Smash Virtuosos (like me) out there that possess unlimited potential as far as playing Brawl. For instance, for some reason I'm ambidexterious and I operate the Gamecube controller with using my fingers. That and I've mastered just about every single tech move that's on the game. Meh, not that I need to use them much if not any of them at all.
weeaboo >_>

hey,why not go out with a bang.im gonna get banned.and im quiting smash for good anyway.

so long guys =D

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
there are smash virtuosos and there are scrubs who aren't humble at all.
Honestly, whenever someone tells me they're "the best at Smash", my heuristics tell me that they suck balls.
Whenever someone tells me that they're "decent", that's when I know they're good.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
there are smash virtuosos and there are scrubs who aren't humble at all.
Honestly, whenever someone tells me they're "the best at Smash", my heuristics tell me that they suck balls.
Whenever someone tells me that they're "decent", that's when I know they're good.
Do battle with me and I will show you what true skills are. Well how about it? And I wouldn't be calling any one of you out to battle with me if I didn't believe for a second that I wasn't the creme de la creme, the self proclaimed "Smash Sovereign" of Melee.

@Cash Mooney, che......whatever....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom