• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Legendary

Marth117

Smash Cadet
To me I think that the best would have to be Rayquzza. (Might have spelt that wrong). His only weaknesses if correct are Ice, Dragon, Rock, and Thunder?
Then again I haven't played much recently.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Ice, Dragon, and Rock. Not Electric. Dragons resist that. The best legend IMO goes to Mewtwo. He can take a hit and fight back. Next goes to Kyogre and Groudon for versatility despite weaknesses. Following that comes Arceus for both versatility in the form of plates and movepool.

Kotep

Smash Cadet
In terms of plot powers, not just game powers, it'd be Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia.
1- God of all pokemon. He wins.
2- Space aspect of god of all pokemon. He can alter space to his whims. He wins.
3- Time aspect of god of all pokemon. He can stop time, destroy everything, restart time. He wins.

Icon_of_Sin

Smash Apprentice
You must crazy if you don't think Mewtwo is the best. Sure, you can say arceus is "god", but not even his god status can compete with Mewtwo's unparalleled style. What is arceus's style? He's just pointy. Besides, no god can be caught in a pokeball.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I changed my mind,

Dude it's obviously Pikachu!
QFT, pikachu takes the cake, when it comes to any "best" pokemon competition.

P.S.: Yes he even wins the negitive contridiction contests (ex, pikachu is the best, worst pokemon ever)

Last note: Pikachu is the only knowen thign ever created, that can compare to Chuck Norris at any rate (even if its only minisscule)

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
I like Heatran since he's a Legendary but he's allowed in tournaments.. Plus he's a fire type which instantly makes him 5 times cooler than your average 'mon.=)

majorojam

Smash Apprentice
Missingno is so much more of a legend than any other Pokemon -- not to mention an enigma in its own right.

Realistically, Mewtwo will always top every other legendary. As a 1st generation fan, nothing beats the first 151 Pokemon.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Umm... so I only care about the original 150, and that being said there aren't many options.

4) Moltres
3) Articuno
2) Mewtwo
1) Zapdos

In case you were wondering, if I had to rate them on a scale of 1-10, it would be pretty close up top with a big gap at the bottom something like this... Stupid Moltres.

Moltres - 3
Articuno - 9
Mewtwo - 9.5
Zapdos - 10

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Spire

III
BRoomer
1st Generation
I) Legendary Trio (birds):
- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres
II) Uber Legendary:
- Mewtwo
III) Cute Legendary:
- Mew

2nd Generation

I) Legendary Trio (beasts):
- Suicune
- Raikou
- Entei
II) Uber (Mascot) Legendaries:
- Lugia
- Ho-oh
III) Cute Legendary:
- Celebi

3rd Generation

I) Legendary Trio (golems):
- Regirock
- Regice
- Registeel
- Kyogre
- Groudon
- Rayquaza
III) Cute Legendary:
- Jirachi
IV) Other Legendaries:
- Latios
- Latias
- Deoxys

4th Generation

I) Legendary Trio (mirage faeries):
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Giratina? (perhaps)
III) Cute Legendaries:
- Manaphy
- Phione
IV) Other Legendaries:
- Cresselia
- Darkrai
- Regigigas
- Heatran
- Shaymin
- Arceus

So... Mewtwo wins!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
^^^^is that an alternate name for missingo, ive seen quite a few like sometimes it turned out as something like charizard( I dont remember very well it was a long time ago)

Top Bottom