• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Fox in UK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
The UK threads have been a bit dead lately and I thought I'd use this opportunity to spark some debate in a department that hasn't seen enough light recently.

Who has the best fox in the UK? I am really interested to hear some opinions on this. I'd like to hear lots of debate because theres alot of good Fox players in the UK such as myself, Davemans, Kone, Aiko, J03 and V3x?. With such talent as this it depresses me that we do not discuss the UK fox competition :confused: Why aren't our threads filled with competitive debate on this subject??

Lets face it, alot of us play this great character to a high standard thus our discussions should be pretty interesting. We could go into our potentials with the character and the potential of the character himself. Are any of our Fox's capable of making a top 3 in the UK??? We have alot of upcoming Fox talent such as Inertia123 and Fuzzyness as well. I could help these two players out and I think alot of you could too with your knowledge of Fox.

I personally believe I have the best fox in the UK. I think my movement, my recovery, my waveshining, my shine bairs, my wavelanding, my uairs, my edgeguarding are second to none in this land. Thats what I have to say.

I look forward to hearing your responses on this most diverse subject. Thank you all very much for listening and who knows, maybe this thread and the discussion it provokes will revive our scene.

FOX

Discuss!

Aiko

Smash Champion
Pdot's fox is the best. His is the captain falcon of foxes.

Pro has the next best fox. His tech skill is above everybody elses, and has nearly beaten charles with it.

VA's is well on his way up too. He does have the potential to beat prof and charles.

Just out of interest, I approve of this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom