• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Brawl Character Ever... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I think the Rabbid should be a third party Character. Think about it. I even got a sample moveset.

A Moves -
A - HeadButt
Smash Right/ Left - Hit with Plunger, like ness's Bat
Smash Up - Puts on Spy Gear and shoots 3 plungers in the air, one going strait up, and the otehr two on each side
Smash Down - Starts breakdancing, hitting people that touch it from any angle.

B Moves -
B - Pulls out plunger. Changes his A Move to hitting them with a pluncher, not a headbutt.
B Right/left - Takes out Fruit Gun and shoots it.
B Up - Starts trying to fly with its ears, only getting a short distance, about the distance of marths up b.
B Down - Starts boncing on plunger. He uses it as a pogostick, and if lands on the enimy it hurts them and all. He keeps going until you press down be again or you get hit.

SUPER SMASH - Screams DAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And starts running like crazy, throwing Plungers and Stuff.

Del Money

Smash Champion
think Rayman's got a good chance of getting in? theres only 3 possible slots for additional 3rd parties and right now i see Sonic, Megaman, and Bomberman (or Viewtiful Joe) taking them. i want Rayman though, been a fan since his first game. still dont know anything about those rabbids though. probably time to get his latest game, eh?

Sariku

Smash Master
Hmmm I think Rayman would get in before any of those Rabbids >.>
think Rayman's got a good chance of getting in? theres only 3 possible slots for additional 3rd parties and right now i see Sonic, Megaman, and Bomberman (or Viewtiful Joe) taking them. i want Rayman though, been a fan since his first game. still dont know anything about those rabbids though. probably time to get his latest game, eh?

Yeck yeah it is. Raving Rabbids is awesome, but the Rabbids have sooo much more potential than Rayman, and truthfully, I hate Rayman. Ijust got his gaem cause of the Bunnies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
haha well best of luck to getting those bunnies in brawl. if they makes it however, i do believe a certain kick@$$ hedgehog might tear em apart though...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
good idea, but since rayman is 3rd party, and sonic and megaman are getting in before him, and Sakurai said 1-2 third party characters other than snake, plus a villain isn't getting in unless the hero of the series does. great idea, but unfortunately does not stand a chance, though i would have a fun time using it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Already a topic for them

And concider this a warning. MAke another topic with a title/sentance like that again and I'll warn ya for spam. Not cool, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom