• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best and worse Wi-Fi stages

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Which stages do you hate to play on when on Wi-Fi. Which stages do you prefer the most? Which create most lag, which create the least?

The stage I am never playing on again is Big Blue. I played there only once on Wi-Fi and got 3 stocked because of the lag.

On Wi-Fi I like to play a battle field rather than Final Destination. Mainly because its easier to recover. If your under the stage [with many characters] at Final, your pretty much screwed. Its great for my main though. ;]

Any input?

Edit09: haha I forgot I made this.

konorob

Smash Rookie
I tend to get the most lag on Final Destination. I guess there's just too much going on in the background.

Overall I'd have to say my favorite stage is the Bridge of Eldin. There isn't too much lag and it's perfect for throwing things (such as bombs, boomerangs and arrows, hahah) at others from a distance.

POKE40

Smash Lord
Worst: Pictochat or Lylat Field(whatever that starfox stage is)
Pictochat for some reason would give me bad lag (same goes with that fox stage) Also Jungle ****: The freaking water

And also... Hyrule Castle:mad:
ppl just run away and it makes it diffucult to KO in 2 minutes...

Its all about lag... a lot of the n00bs have the lag usually... T_T
I always hope the other ppl have good connection cause mine usually rocks.

Best: FD (if lag is not bad), BF, or RC (w/ G&W)

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule Temple is fun if there's taunt spammers but it's annoying too fight there. I hate FD just for being spammed so much. Not to mention no one ever has any other songs unlocked on it besides Final Destination. Before I had music hacks I sometimes picked it too just to not hear that song.
Best stage: Target Test for me because I can taunt spam and with DI I can never die. Or Online Practice Stage if I feel like fighting.

POKE40

Smash Lord
I hate FD just for being spammed so much. Not to mention no one ever has any other songs unlocked on it besides Final Destination. Before I had music hacks I sometimes picked it too just to not hear that song.
True ^^^
No one has some different song unlocked on this freaking stage :mad:
I hate the brawl theme song played on here...(its everywhere already) (not that the other songs are great also, cause they sorta suck) So Music Hack ftw!

Vel

Smash Apprentice
I hate playing on FD - not due to any lag, but just because it's ALWAYS picked. Pick something else already!! I hate having to play the same **** stage 6 times in a row :mad:

I love Hyrule temple - because it's big, I can single someone out and (sometimes) have a 1 v 1 match for most of those 2 min. No other stage lets me have a singles match except for Hyrule field

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I put coin launcher music on every stage so...

Target test FTW
My code doesn't let me pick Coin Launcher. :( Or any Subspace songs either (not including Boss Battle songs). At least it doesn't disconnect me.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I think I was just unlucky but I had so much lag everytime I get on pirate ship. There really is no better maps for wifi there the same on wifi and off wifi. This should just be a best map thread then.

Top Bottom