• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle of the Brawlers -CLOSED!!! Sorry for the inconvience every one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
it might be that bribri's sister is on, and has been told not to post or something...

Roarbase

Smash Rookie
it might be that bribri's sister is on, and has been told not to post or something...
Why would he restrict her from doing these things? She has a match to do too. If she couldn't pm then she wouldn't b able to have her match

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
Babri is proably busy busy busy and is unable to get on. Or his internet is down.
Just a suggestion to him is to make it so that the 3 characters are the characters that you can use, not you can use them all.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Sorry, I have SO much schoolwork right now... I cannot do this. I am REALLY sorry, the next tourney will be a success XD
Should it be a team, if so what number vs what number? Or singles???

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Team Tourney's often fail and require much more of your time, so I wouldn't do that.
If this is done you should get it closed.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Eh, whatever. No prize, no problem. Just make sure that you turn off the brackets so people realized it's done. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom