• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle of Experience- A Newcomer vs Veteran Showdown!- Reopened! thanks Zen =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
that means the newcomer bracket is done and before the 1st round deadline is pretty good going :laugh:. Ill update the bracket now :)

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
ill update the bracket and Derk the deadline is tomorrow for round 1 if he still isn't on, you get the win

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post-

Since the match between Dev and Derk was not done, I have no choice but to allow the person that was on at the time of the deadline which is Dev2000, Sorry if anybody doesn't agree but I want to move this on as quick as possible.

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double post-

Since the match between Dev and Derk was not done, I have no choice but to allow the person that was on at the time of the deadline which is Dev2000, Sorry if anybody doesn't agree but I want to move this on as quick as possible.
wtf i sent dev a pm and he has yet to reply and that was about a week ago. but yet he still moves on. -_-

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
well he was on at the time of the deadline:ohwell: , however if you do ur match by tuesday midnight in uk time ill change the brackets according to the result but please get it done becasue i cant give any more extended deadlines

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
I think its dead lol, I cant get access to the internet since ive just moved house, sorry about this guys

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Okay Zen1 is gunna help me finish this tourney so it looks like this has been uncanceled :laugh:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kay gamingblack wins the cointoss.

So Zen1 Vs gamingblack in the semi finals.

Winner of that plays blazer in the finals.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Its alright. Theres only two matches left.

EDIT: Gamingblack wins.

Blazer Vs. Gamingblack in the finals. Best 3/5
You have three days!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
BTTLEXP- 16

1. gamingblack- G&W
2. Blazer- Wolf
3. Zen1- Jigglypuff
3. Hero of Banthum- Snake
4. kirbywizard- Jigglypuff
4. dev2000- IC
4. pentasalia- Ike
4. mcmuff1nman- Olimar

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
thanks for finishing this Zen1 soz my internet will come to my house soon im using my friends at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom