• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Phantasms_8

Smash Rookie
F you Strife and f NASA and the plastic container and f trial mode for Balrog, you think Sakura's is hard? YOU AINT SEEN **** YET and yes Phil you are Phil, but Phil is also Phil and it's better to call one Phil than NKB, hope you follow me Phil

Empire Strikes Back is the best Star Wars film, YODA OUT
Sure it was wise to pick a "green" character? :p

14/24 trials completed for Chun Li and I can't do the remaining ones.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Sure it was wise to pick a "green" character? :p

14/24 trials completed for Chun Li and I can't do the remaining ones.
COINCIDENCE

Stick makes everything easier. The trials are still insanely difficult, but now you'll be able to do the motions easier and get it down faster. I still can't do trial 15 for Balrog even though I can do three of the ones after it. Buffering charge combos is SO ****ING HARD

~rh

Smash Lord
Ibuki is so hardddd

I always mess up Target combos -> SJC -> Ultra D;

Shinku

Smash Champion
im not 100 percent sure cuz the game is more balanced than sf4 was. but if i had to pick like top 6 in no particular order, i would say, ryu, guile, balrog, dudley, rufus, sagat. im sure there's more but those 6 are good enough to win tournies.

~rh

Smash Lord
im not 100 percent sure cuz the game is more balanced than sf4 was. but if i had to pick like top 6 in no particular order, i would say, ryu, guile, balrog, dudley, rufus, sagat. im sure there's more but those 6 are good enough to win tournies.
sounds about right to me. even though roof roof got a little toned down, he's still a monster. same with Ryu and Boxer. they are still so **** good.

Laijin

Smash Hero
There is waaaaay too much man on man homo gayness going on this page -cough- seb with other dudes -couch-
I think its time for another edition of HOT COSPLAY GIRLS!
*This is also a friendly reminder of why you should be at Otakon 2010 =)

*tagged by Darc*
Hope you saved those pictures.
*removed for mildly inappropriate pictures*

Top Bottom