• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The banana ladder

Bambi_

King of the Forest
I present to you, the best, and least useful technique in the game:
  1. Produce two nanners next two each other: (Nanners A and B.)
  2. Smash throw A straight up
  3. Pick up B
  4. Jump, aerial glide toss B straight up
  5. Airdodge to catch A, then aerial glide toss it straight up
  6. Aerial glide toss/catch B
  7. Aerial glide toss/catch A
  8. Aerial glide toss/catch B
  9. Continue until you miss an airdodge because this is actually pretty hard to time
Go on, my friends. Banana heaven awaits you.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I play around with this alot. You can do it as well by tilt throwing both bananas as fast as possible, and the agting the first one just above the ground and then agt the 2nd, rinse and repeat. I've only gotten 4 in a row but I'm certain that I'm just rushing them slightly too fast and the slowly seperate from the perfect distance.

Banana ladders are some stuff I do to warm up haha. Its really fun to toss a peanut in the mix because It goes so high, you can mix it up more. It took me a while but once I started the banana ladder with a peanut before hand, and then AGT'd the peanut downward and then AGT'd the bannana that I fell with up and continued the ladder. I should really try to record my pointless tech stuff I attempt so Spider Mad could approve/add new diddy trials.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
You know you could do this infinitely in 2.6/2.5. Easily. They nerfed AGTs though, so you can't now. The reason why you're "missing an airdodge" is because AGTs give you less distance each time you use it while airborne until you land.

(Nanervator/bananavator is a way cooler name)

Last edited:
Top Bottom