• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B3ST Banner Shop [ Kriltex & LínkMã§TêR ] ReBoRn!!!!!

Ronike

Smash Ace
One little thing on mine too... could you put my name in small font in the bottom right corner? Thx

mood4food77

Smash Hero
can you make me a ganon sig, you're free to do whatever you want to do, the only requirement i have is you have Are you in the mood4food? in it

Zodiac

Smash Master
ALrighty guys heres the revised version!

Maker: either
Pic:Pic 1 (If you can resize pics tell me And I'll find a new one)
size:360 * 120
text: The hero of time(Upper Left) Knows No Fear(Bottom right) Xodiac Metal(In Center)
Background: Definetly some gem like green, like a shattered glass kind of look.
Extra: Makeit darker around the edges, maybe with a hew of red crystals if that looks good.
Rain:no

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
mood4food77 said:
can you make me a ganon sig, you're free to do whatever you want to do, the only requirement i have is you have Are you in the mood4food? in it
You really have to be more descriptive and follow our rules ( look at first post ).. then we will make you one. thanks

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
dj asakura said:
whoops, i guess what i typed was my fault, i should have said what it was.

it was supposed to be the katakana for asakura, so it would have japanese symbols under the english name. but i should have guessed either you would have the program on your computer.

Link to download something that allows you to see Japanese Symbols:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipe...ce_for_katakana

if you have the extra time you can download it here, its really quick and easy but i dont know if you'll be able to put that in the picture anyway, otherwise i'll just stick with the original one probably

sorry for being unclear, i didnt mean for you to have to do more work on my account
Sorry dj_asakura, it dosen;t allow me to put japanses symbols into the banner. Hope your fine with the original :)

super_sonic

Smash Journeyman
in hylule castle,northeast tower room 472
Maker: LínkMã§TêR
Render(1): The shadow I have in my current sig
Size: the size of Kriltex's current sig
Text: I am the(on the left of the picture Ultimate lifeform! (On the right)
Extra: For the background I like the background on the picachu wears a party hat example except if you could do it red. And for the text "Ultimate lifeform" Could you do it in some sort of demonic font and make it fairly big?
Rain Animation: No

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Here yours edited banner Marth05, I love boos too~ hope they are in ssbb :D

If you;d like further changes, feel free to ask!

LínkMã§TêR

Smash Apprentice
Zodiac said:
ALrighty guys heres the revised version!

Maker: either
Pic:Pic 1 (If you can resize pics tell me And I'll find a new one)
size:360 * 120
text: The hero of time(Upper Left) Knows No Fear(Bottom right) Xodiac Metal(In Center)
Background: Definetly some gem like green, like a shattered glass kind of look.
Extra: Makeit darker around the edges, maybe with a hew of red crystals if that looks good.
Rain:no
ok zodiac ill be starting yours now

LínkMã§TêR

Smash Apprentice
Heres your banner Super_Sonic, I wasn't able to use the render in your sig because it was too small and looked ugly when resized, so i got an alternate one for you, i hope you enjoy it :)

Feel free to ask for any changes

REØ

Smash Lord
Thank you guys so much!!! I love this banner it's the best one I've seen, I have to +Rep you guys too.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I have a request!

Maker: Kriltex
Rnder(1): http://zoraw.cellosoft.com/data/4/44651/44651-v3.small.jpg
If you could, could you just get the Ness with the green aura in that pic? Take out the red background.
Size: The same size as yours plz.
Text: Ness is Top Tier...
Don't deny it (Those are 2 lines)
Extra: A dark shade of blue slowly fading to light blue as it gets to Ness. Put Ness on the right side of the banner.
Rain animation: Yes

BTW, you make great banners. Keep up the good work.And thanks ahead of time!

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Kriltex said:
Sorry dj_asakura, it dosen;t allow me to put japanses symbols into the banner. Hope your fine with the original :)

believe me when i say its totally fine, i love it man, thanks a ton

G@BE

Smash Lord
hello here is my stuffs

Maker: Kriltex or LínkMã§TêR
Render(1): (pikachu) and if you could please also (Marth) but if you can not more then one pikachu please maybe a pichu have fun with it ^_^
Size: 400 x 120 MAX
Text: (There is a Pikachu in all of us ^_^)
Extra: Could you plaese put G@BE at the top left and maybe if you will put SuperSonicX14 at the bottom right(If at all make it look a littile happy becuase i dont like a serious look im a Happy PERSON ^_^ )

Zodiac

Smash Master
LínkMã§TêR said:
Heres your Banner Zodiac, i hope you enjoy it :)

If you wish for any changes, feel free to ask

and super sonic ill be starting yours now
Bloody awsome! It rocks, thanks a lot for the banner! your guys rule!

2kool

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, you do awesome work! Might I request a Luigi banner? :D

Maker: Either of you.

Pic: http://www.serebii.net/smash_bros_2/characters/Luigi/Luigi-04.jpg

Size: 400 x 120 is good :D

Text: "I'll Leave You Seein' Green..." then "The Green One" somewhere on the right. If this isn't too specific, have the first text on the left of Luigi, and "The Green One" on the right of him (The Green One is my handle...ignore 2kool ;) I made this username when I didn't have a real handle lol). And do you think you could make "I'll Leave You Seein' Green" fade out just a littttle?

Extras: Could you make the background a very vibrant green (The one you made for Zodiac is a good green example) maybe a cool blur effect or something =] whatever ends looking the best.

I'm sorry if it's too specific or something ><; But thanks a lot in advance!!!

PS- You can ignore the fireball when you're cutting out Luigi from that pic, if it makes it easier for you guys :) I just want him and the awesome green glowing hand!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner Earthbound360~ Hope you like it mate

If you;d like anychanges, please feel free to ask!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner 2kool~ Hope you like it mate

If you would like any changes, please feel free to ask!

2kool

Smash Cadet
Oh man, I can't even BEGIN to express how happy with that banner I am---thank you so much! It's freakin' off the hook. THANK YOU!!!!

~The Green One

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
OMG it's awesome!

I love it, but can I have 2 changes? I thought the banner in your sig had just enough room for a line of text, so when I said the same sizeas yours, I wanted just enough room for that. Also, could you please take off the ! at the end? Thanks! And one more (pretty dumb) question... How do I get it in my sig!? :veryconfu

G@BE

Smash Lord
Its great link masta

i was just wanting to know if you could change the pikachu to a Cartoon pikachu like the pichu please ^_^

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
LinkMaster or Kriltex! Would you by chance like to make me a banner? It would be a little different than most,meaning its not about smash.

Pic: http://www.comunidadeweb.com.br/materias/wilsonsilva/mt02/34.jpg

Size: the max size that will fit clearly in a sig.

Text: I would like if you could add the name "XYRO" some where in the banner. Also, would you put a quote in there for me: "Cant Touch This!!!"

Extras: the background....honestly.......i dont know. i will trust your awesome judgement for a background.

I think thats it. and thank you,pal.

REØ

Smash Lord
hey guys sry if i'm being a nuisance, but could you edit my banner again?

Can you remove the boo on the left side and replace it with this one:

Can you remove the Falco and replace it with this Marth:
http://nintendomaniacs.com/images/ul/marth.jpg also can you change that marth into the clothes he wears for his red alternate costume

and for the last change can you move" Boo FTW" slightly lower and slightly left?

A_Falco_user7350

Smash Journeyman

dj asakura

Smash Ace
hey, i know you guys already did one for me but i need one for a different site. so it'd greatly appreciated if you'd do this one for me to (since i loved my first sig from you guys.)

maker: either one will do again
size: same as last (cant remember the size though, but its my current sig here)
background: something darker but i dont really care, so its up to whatever you think will look good.
pics: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/beatleslover1987/urahara-06.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/Byakuya.jpg/250px-Byakuya.jpg
extra: the first pic should be on teh left and the 2nd on the right. this quote should be on teh bottom in a small font "The strength of your feelings is stronger then iron. Let's throw away all the doubts" and it should have that kinda cloudy flashback/nighttime feel to it that the pictures them selves have.

thank you ever so much again

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Maker: LínkMã§TêR
Render: an evil looking pikachu
Size: standard
Text: SatanX
Extra: a fire backround
Rain Animation: No

thanx in advance

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your edited banner Earthbound360~

If you would like further changes, please feel free to ask! =)

Top Bottom