• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Uh... I saw the raw, but I don't really consider that watching it. I'm downloading the GOOD subbed version atm :)

The fistfight at the end > your bg.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
zigsta this is a random question
is your favorite pokemon golduck? if so you're awesome and i agree with you.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
zigsta this is a random question
is your favorite pokemon golduck? if so you're awesome and i agree with you.
Actually, my favorite Pokemon is Rhydon because he saved me from a stream of nightmares I had every year on Christmas Eve for five years of my life. Speaking of, have I told anyone here about this? I can go into it more, haha.

But Golduck's my signature Pokemon as well as my second favorite Pokemon. I've always loved writing stories involving her battle style. Her abilities lead to some interesting combinations, I find.

On a film-related note, I had to think up of three ideas for a screenplay to work on for the rest of the semester in my screenwriting class, and the one I decided on is like this: A rough n' tough secret agent named Gate is sent to retrieve his abducted boss, whose 7 year-old son must accompany him. I'm making it in the vein of Pixar films with the hopes of actually submitting this idea to John Lasseter when I meet him this summer. One of the key elements of Pixar is collaboration, and I'd like to get some ideas rolling. If you guys have some ideas for plot points or funny ideas, let me know. Hmm, I might even make a group dedicated to it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Let's hear about these dreams.
Alright, so here's the deal:

Every year for five years in a row, ending a year after Pokemon Red Version came out, the nightmare would start at the very beginning and then progress just slightly farther before I woke up. I always looked forward to Christmas Day for obvious reasons, but I also dreaded it because I knew the nightmare would come.

My family (mom, dad, younger brother, and golden retriever) arrived at the North Pole. But when we got there, no one was there. No Santa Claus. No Mrs. Claus. No reindeer. Not even any elves. Then Jack Frost appeared in midair. I could tell just by looking at him that he was pure evil. He told us he killed everyone in the North Pole. It was now his territory, and we were next for trespassing on his territory. He backed us up against the side of Santa's workshop. My dad stepped up to defend the family, and Jack Frost killed him effortlessly. Then my mom ran forward. Jack Frost cursed her, with every curse word making her grow smaller and smaller until she disappeared. He made my brother melt. Then he turned my golden retriever Champ's head into a dolphin head and his tail into a hammerhead shark head so that the shark head was constantly trying to eat the dolphin head.

At this point in my life, I was learning how to control my nightmares. I used to get them a LOT when I was younger, and I realized that if I focused hard enough, I could affect the outcomes of my dreams. I used to die often during them, but I realized I could come out alive with practice. So that year, I practiced hard so that I could finally stop the Jack Frost Christmas Eve nightmare. I tested my theory by designing a "Blue Dog" illustration in my art class. I decked out the dog in elf attire and named his Frostbite. My hypothesis was that if I thought hard enough for this dog to be Jack Frost's dog, he would appear in my nightmare. So back to the story:

Jack Frost moved to me next. His dog Frostbite appeared next to him, meaning my hypothesis was right. What happened next I'll never forget. Just as Jack Frost and Frostbite were about to reach me, a grey horn came spinning out from the ground. They lept back as a Rhydon emerged roaring from the snowy ground. The villains just stood there, stunned. Rhydon reared back his tail and sent them flying into the sky in one fell swoop. He turned to me and slowly disppeared. When he left, my family all returned back to normal, and the citizens of the North Pole returned.

And ever since then, I have never dreamed about Jack Frost or even Rhydon. What's funny is that he protected me when I needed him most, and I didn't even expect him to. I had saved myself from my nightmares countless times that year, but this time Rhydon saved me. Ever since then, he's been my favorite Pokemon. He's like my ****** guardian angel.

So now that I've delved into my infamous Christmas Eve nightmare, I made the group for discussing my Pixar screenplay. Here's the link, guys.

EDIT--Donkey Bong, I always call Golduck a she because my Golduck is a she. :p

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Pssh, tl;dr. When I have a nightmare, I tell my opponent, "HEY! I'm Awesome, you're not! I'm gonna cheat out of my *** and beat you down."

Yea, that's how I started cheating.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pssh, tl;dr. When I have a nightmare, I tell my opponent, "HEY! I'm Awesome, you're not! I'm gonna cheat out of my *** and beat you down."

Yea, that's how I started cheating.
Not all of us have a giant sword!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
EDIT: JORDAN! YOU LOST TO SLAPS?! WTF?!!
WITH MEDAKNIIIIIIIII

If I end up going to Chad's this week, it'll be after my film screening gets out at 9ish. I have to watch The Life and Times of Rosie the Riveter. XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
WITH MEDAKNIIIIIIIII

If I end up going to Chad's this week, it'll be after my film screening gets out at 9ish. I have to watch The Life and Times of Rosie the Riveter. XD
I feel like I've seen that somewhere before.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So if SA's coming, we may need more setups than usual. I can bring a Wii when I go.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It was probably some sort of nightmare of yours where there existed no furries and that was the only media that anyone could view.
Don't even joke about that.

I went to a friends house on Saturday, and she showed me her new furry artwork.
...I need to commission her for some stuff...

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I could bring a small 15 inch T.V., the others are too big, and I would bring my Wii if it could read brawl asap and not take 15 mins or more...

Top Bottom