• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, I hear the maids clean it very often so you don't have to worry about seeing something you don't want too. The few times I used the bathroom there while I was visiting a friend, the stalls were clean. Iono if I was lucky, or that's how often they clean things around there.

I move in Saturday morning. Leaving at 7 am, hoping to beat the traffic and stuff. Gonna be pretty tired though when I finish unpacking, and moving some furniture in. Might be up for Smash later in the day or at night. Gotta add another class Sunday morning .-.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll be down for hanging out Monday at the latest. Gonna be doing a lot of furniture shopping...cuz right now I don't have a bed. XD

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Course plotted, all necessary preparations made, no longer accepting requests for a ride to S.L.U.T. as of today. Glad nobody wanted to go this time, because I forgot to mention something.

Please note that if I'm driving to a tournament, I need to be notified by 2:45 P.M. the day before the tournament if you want a ride. If a request is made after that, the chance I will be able to get you will be incredibly slim (think 3-10%).

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'll take my chances then.
My, does my behavior really warrant such sarcasm?
My sincerest apologies, I didn't mean to sound like such an ******* in my previous explanation but I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hmm... That would certainly explain my high school Health class teacher's confusion with my usage of the term "nuts".

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That and the fact that you never pull out.

On a positive note, my Bowser remains undefeated in MMs, muahahaha!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, I moved in right now, but things aren't going well for me. My Wii decided to crap out on me and won't turn on, and my computer is not fitting into the dimensions of my monitor. I'm going to need to call someone in to get this fixed or something. =/

:069:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well luckily that wasn't a MM, so my statement still holds, wahaha!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Chris, $5 MM at the next smashfest. One of my in-tournament characters (of your choice) v. your Bowser.
Y/N? :3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, does the front desk fix Wiis? I managed to fix my computer problem, at least. However, I don't want to send in my Wii for repairs for like a month, especially with the new Metroid game just around the corner...

Is anyone else staying in Jester? I'm in Jester West on the 11th floor.

Oh, and $5 MM, Zigsta. =)

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
My, how observant. I only actually use Olimar in-tournament. :p
I don't mind extending it to Kirby or Dedede, though.

BTW. Are you focusing on Bowser over PT now?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
No, the front desk doesn't fix Wiis. Your best bet is to call Nintendo and see what they can do and how long it would take.

I accept your MM, Polt. I'm not in Jester now, but I lived there the past two years.

Shaun, you sly devil you. Yeah, I'm focusing more on Bowser. I use PT in MUs that are annoying as Bowser, like Falco.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Darn, I guess there is no other choice. then, huh? =/

Man, things are boring here with just a computer. I was ready to replay Metroid Prime in anticipation for Metroid: Other M, but now that's out the window.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Polt, if you're willing to go off campus, we have 2 Wiis, haha.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Feet, foo!

UT's bus system is also really legit. We have a bus stop literally outside our apartment. I'll see which bus goes there.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Today was so hectic. Left at 7 am, got there at 10:30...moved stuff in, build this, built that. Unfortunately, our futon was missing a screw so we have to take it back .-. Somehow, I'm still awake after one of hour sleep the night before. But I'm ready to crash now.

Got a long day ahead. Wake up at 10 to register for a class, return futon and get a new one, make futon, buy books, and possibly register for my research.

On the bright side, Wii is working with internet, but still on an HDTV.

And since when did we do MM during smashfests? Hopefully by Monday, I'll be free to do whatever I want.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Chris started it.

Also, S.L.U.T. was fun. First time entering doubles at a tournament, apparently got third with Leaf. ^^
Losing to Espy/Kprime Double Ganon on RC was depressing, though. :<

Also, San Antonio broke into my car

because I locked my keys in the trunk.

I think I'm going to go to SA tournaments more often now.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Good job. Losing to Espy/Kprime is not bad at all. San and I lost to them at WHOBO as well.

Gonna go get my books now. Gotta beat the rush. Let me know if anyone wants to play Brawl Monday or Tuesday.

Chris, bet you scared to MM my Ike or Snake. Hell, even Marth.

Oh, I have an idea.

Your Bowser vs My Ike/Snake/Marth. I can only use each character once in the set.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, someone called me out on it.

I've just been busy making preparations for moving into my apartment. This is the rare stretch where I haven't seen many movies. I've seen Date Night and The Expendables, but I don't particularly recommend either one.

Top Bottom