• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Aura is within!

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Wifi#1: Dood, I had no idea you added me!
Wifi#2: Yeah, me neither dood!
Wifi#1: Dood... let's brawl now.
Wifi#2: OK!

My random comments must be made =_=

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
how are we doing? i think im ready to start receiving videos now, gonna add everyone who decided they want to participate, however i will need PMs with wii numbers/FCs

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Bumping this up.

I'll start looking through my videos for anything to send sometime this week: playing EO2 atm. Sadly, most cool vidjios are of D3, though.

Timbers

check me out
Necessary bump.

I'd love to contribute to this, but I don't really want to ask people to play 3minute matches with me. Replay function is too gay.

EDIT: Nuro ninja'd me xD!

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
anything thats footage of pwnage Lucario comebacks or combos or anything of the like, i can use. ive PMed all the people who seemed to express interest.
i need your wii numbers and FCs... unless all ya got is recorded videos, which i prefer to replays, saves alot of trouble forme and daichi

Timbers

check me out
So to make one thing clear, there's absolutely no way to save replay data from matches that are longer than 3 minutes, right? ;~;

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
^nope.

@G-Beast: Do you want us to take the important parts of our videos by ourselves or do you want to edit them on your own to make it fit or whatnot.

Top Bottom