• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Art of War for Palutena's soldiers! [Official Match-Up Thread]

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
g&w is -1, wario marth -2, mk -3. we don't have any other bad mus
My only experience against a good GnW is Dueler X, match-up is difficult, definitely GnW's favour so -1 sounds right. I find Wario harder than Marth personally, Marth is -1 and Wario -1.5 or -2 imo. Mk is always a pain, -2/-2.5, easily our worst match-up. Various other characters could be -1s such as Falco, ICs, Olimar, DDD, ZSS and Pikachu. Pit definitely has more than 4 disadvantageous match-ups lol.

Though when I played a decent ICs recently in friendlies I got the first kill, koed nana on life 2 when I was still on 3 stocks and then kept Sopo alive forever with arrows, u-tilt, angel ring, pummel and down throw - it was brilliant! :awesome:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ICs is pit's favor imo, our multi hit moves **** nana up. fair tip is safe on block and extends forever if it hits one of them. if they get close enough to u when u are planking uair on the ledge and u can suck nana offstage and footstool her. pika is probably a -1. im a firm believer in pit winning the DDD mu, if u start that game air camping, it is possible to take 0 percent and just time him out (tested this with the people i live with, it's only hard because it takes 8 minutes lol). falco and oli are even, falco just requires more patience than any other character to fight but we out camp him, and while he beats us up if he gets a grab, so do we just not as hard. and while his spike can kill after 30%, we can angel ring him on the ledge (and if you read them and eat their second jump, they have to sdi into it until 80% plus in order to DI onto the stage. i also think we win the zss mu but ill talk about that later. however a mu i think we lose that no ever believes me on is TL. i know it's not considered super bad and all but he outspaces us horizantally and vertically plus well placed bombs don't care about mirror shield.

D

Deleted member

i lost my rounds at apex because i dont know the diddy and pika mu as pit. i plan on learning it better and following the advice, but does anyone know of any videos of pit vs diddy/pika?

Nemy

群れ
i lost my rounds at apex because i dont know the diddy and pika mu as pit. i plan on learning it better and following the advice, but does anyone know of any videos of pit vs diddy/pika?
Man the Pit boards are so dead :(

I know in late, but in case your still interested here is vid for diddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SC4gCwGdd4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We can turn his bananas around on him pretty well with our item slide.
Try grabbing a banana and pressuring hin with your arrows, when he gets in, item slide the banana at or away from him. Dont be too predictable.
And when diddy has banana in hand dont pressure his sheil or he will item slide it at you.
Also you can fthrow to fsmash at low%

As for pika the mu seems pretty even but I always have a hard time vs pika regardless. Thunder can be avoided with mirror sheild. and fthorw to fsmash seems to work also.

Hate typing from.my phone. if anyone is even still on this board I could use spme tips vs pika as well.

D

Deleted member

Man the Pit boards are so dead :(

I know in late, but in case your still interested here is vid for diddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SC4gCwGdd4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We can turn his bananas around on him pretty well with our item slide.
Try grabbing a banana and pressuring hin with your arrows, when he gets in, item slide the banana at or away from him. Dont be too predictable.
And when diddy has banana in hand dont pressure his sheil or he will item slide it at you.
Also you can fthrow to fsmash at low%

As for pika the mu seems pretty even but I always have a hard time vs pika regardless. Thunder can be avoided with mirror sheild. and fthorw to fsmash seems to work also.

Hate typing from.my phone. if anyone is even still on this board I could use spme tips vs pika as well.

haha thanks. I kinda learned the match well since then. Always take a banana and arrow spam from now on. Never really thought about it before...you always have the mindset of avoiding them instead of using them. I'm better with items than most players anyway.

As for pikachu, I believe I've gotten better at that Mu as well. I can thank ESAM for that :)

Top Bottom