• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The argument to end all arguments.. Biggest Noob character?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
she's cheap for n00bs, and easy to use well, but that still doesn't make her better than fox/falco. It's just, she's good at how amazingly easy it is to pick her up.

D

Deleted member

A noob Link is the noobest character ever... Spamming Up B makes a worthy opponent... and random projectiles... bleh...

D

Deleted member

^ Yes indeed... Morristown to be specific... you?

Staying on topic, A noob will almost always pick Link or Roy or someone like that... a lot of power on a deceptively fast looking character...

RK Tha Prez

Smash Cadet
ok, n00b character, Marth Sheik and Samus.

Marth, FSMASH ALL DAY SON
Sheik, no contest... easy to use...
Samus, MISSILES AND CC DSMASH AND SEX KICK... WHY TRY TO TOUCH SAMUS...

roy n00bs get owned to the point where they learn marth is better(WHY DOESNT TEH pH1R3 DO ANYTHING zomg?)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
that's called off topic. you might have just said your PM here because you still wasted a post on something that has nothing to do with the thread.

and roy, isn't a deceptively fast character, because he is fast at a high level play. he's very close to being a fastfaller. marth isn't slow, but he's more spaced than roy. ask neo or any roy player, roy has a lot of speed.

Ess oh Aytch

Smash Ace
that's called off topic. you might have just said your PM here because you still wasted a post on something that has nothing to do with the thread.

and roy, isn't a deceptively fast character, because he is fast at a high level play. he's very close to being a fastfaller. marth isn't slow, but he's more spaced than roy. ask neo or any roy player, roy has a lot of speed.
Oh, I'm TERRIBLY SORRY. I've contributed to the thread. One off-topic post or two is nothing big. Stop acting like a goody-goody piece of ****. People like you are the ones that ruin the bliss on a forum. The moderators will do something about my posts if it seems fit to do so. I don't need other morons coming in and making a bigger deal out of it than it should be, as if I had done something nobody else has ever done. In fact, it's ALSO people like you who start the flaming, because they say something no one else cares about. Next time keep your **** to youself and let the moderators do their job.

Sheik for ultimate noob character.

muesli

Smash Journeyman
Germany, Waldkirch (nobody knows this place)!
I think the biggest noob characters are the smelly Ape, ugly Child (Ness) and Bowser ! This is my opinion.

Dirty Ape: Cuse his long range and his da** AA, I hate him. His taunt is a joke.
Ugly Child (Ness):Has the most terrible recovery jump of all characters. His taunt is a joke too!
Bowser: He is fat and SLOW <- you don't need to aim you, HIT him!

muesli :)

Smo

Smash Journeyman
Bowser is the biggest noob character. Some noobs play him, and he's very big.

I Lol'd

I don't think any character is inherently noobish. It's the way noobs use them. Are we talking because they're "cheap" or because noobs think they own?

Well I think that Shiek is "cheap" (but not really -just easy to use; you have easy characters in any fighting game) and I think that noobs tend tothink that Falco is so amazing because (for some unknown reason) he has a roundhouse kick. But then most noobs don't know to shieldgrab so they would think that it pwns.

Smash Master
Oh, I'm TERRIBLY SORRY. I've contributed to the thread. One off-topic post or two is nothing big. Stop acting like a goody-goody piece of ****. People like you are the ones that ruin the bliss on a forum. The moderators will do something about my posts if it seems fit to do so. I don't need other morons coming in and making a bigger deal out of it than it should be, as if I had done something nobody else has ever done. In fact, it's ALSO people like you who start the flaming, because they say something no one else cares about. Next time keep your **** to youself and let the moderators do their job.

Sheik for ultimate noob character.
Lol, that is the most defensive I've ever seen anybody get over anything.

Kinda depends on how you define noob. People who suck, but think they're the best tend to use sheik, because they know how to do fair. People who just pick up the game will probably use link or roy for their smashes and Link's Up-B. The two noobiest people I know at this game use IC's and Luigi. Go figure. :dizzy:

ProNoob

Smash Cadet
As a 13 year old who plays SSBM constantly, I see lots of my, cough, noob friends flock to Roy, Fox or Falco, Samus, and one loves Mewtwo.

Samochan

Smash Master
Characters that have abusable and powerful attacks, or easy to pick up and really easy stuff to do with minimal effort attract nooby players. Top tiers are all in, mostly marth, sheik and peach. Link and his up B, Samus and her charge shot/fsmash etc. Characters like mewtwo don't have any really good moves, so noobs don't use him.

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
The "noobiest character" would have to be Sheik for me. If two average players go 1on1 on FD for example, I would always bet on the Sheik player.

Bowser aint newbish, he's hard. That's the opposite guys, the opposite.

sexysanta73

Smash Apprentice
I don't really think it matters whether or not we're talking about who they use the best or most, the answer's still Sheik. Maybe Link for most-used, but I still think Sheik's more used at this level of play.

Top Bottom