• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arena Challenge Series - Falchions vs. the World

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@Asdioh after we get enough mains from each board signed, we will decide on another character board. Then the 2 boards will go face to face. For a period of time, mains from both boards with challenge each and play sets against each other. A set won will get your board a point. If you lose your set, you get nothing. First board who gets 20 wins and gets bragging rights. Also this is a good way for MU data yay.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Sorry about the lateness guys but I was in a tournament all day today :) Anyways, it seems that we challenge our Zelda sisters first. @ BJN39 BJN39 the challenge has been set. Bring out your best warriors of wisdom.

I forgot to register:
Tag: Locuan
Main: Lucina
NNID: Locuan
Availability: Weekdays: after 7PM CST, Weekends: when I'm awake.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It is an honor to have my sistren called upon to battle in the arena. *bows*

If we were to only count Zelda mains, there'd only be like, 3 users lol. Nice to see GingerGaymer supporting our queen.

I'll sign up here then:

Tag : BJN39
Main : Zelda
NNID : BJN_39 (Though, iirc this is only really relevant to WiiU users. I only have a 3DS, so I can provide my FC when the time comes.)
Location : Bloomington, IL (If you've heard of it lmao. #obscure)
Availability : pretty much any day during the mid afternoon to evening (unless specified) I'll try to be as free as I can.)

I think this calls for the (finally) turning on of my new 3DS! All shall cower in the might if my fab FW OoSs!

Also @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @Rion (if you still live) @Mocha @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary I call upon yew as other Zelda players I think are relevant herE.

Would it be cheating to call @Nairo here? He plays Zelda... :>

Last edited:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
I can beat Nairo ez pz

Perf pivot jump cancel shield break perfect landing op

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Really don't know if I'll be available to play since midterms are coming up, but I'll sign up just in case~

Tag: SBphiloz4
Main: :4zelda:
NNID: SBphiloz4
3DS Friend Code: 3325-2450-2084
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (Western Canada, folks. PST time zone)
Availability: Blergh, can really only due weekends on sporadic times. Most free in the evenings, because might have to work in the mornings and afternoons.

I see what you Mopcina gorls are doing. Starting from the bottom up, picking on the "weak" first. :^)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It isn't cheating. We take all challengers on! We will prove our worth, while hopefully getting match-up knowledge in the process and having fun :3
Cool. :p I suppose it just depends if he's up for playing then.

Last edited:

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
Really don't know if I'll be available to play since midterms are coming up, but I'll sign up just in case~

Tag: SBphiloz4
NNID: SBphiloz4
3DS Friend Code: 3325-2450-2084
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada (Western Canada, folks. PST time zone)
Availability: Blergh, can really only due weekends on sporadic times. Most free in the evenings, because might have to work in the mornings and afternoons.

I see what you Mopcina gorls are doing. Starting from the bottom up, picking on the "weak" first. :^)
Well, considering both of us live in the same area, perhaps it would be best for me to fight you first xD

It is an honor to have my sistren called upon to battle in the arena. *bows*

If we were to only count Zelda mains, there'd only be like, 3 users lol. Nice to see GingerGaymer supporting our queen.

I'll sign up here then:

Tag : BJN39
Main : Zelda
NNID : BJN_39 (Though, iirc this is only really relevant to WiiU users. I only have a 3DS, so I can provide my FC when the time comes.)
Location : Bloomington, IL (If you've heard of it lmao. #obscure)
Availability : pretty much any day during the mid afternoon to evening (unless specified) I'll try to be as free as I can.)

I think this calls for the (finally) turning on of my new 3DS! All shall cower in the might if my fab FW OoSs!

Also @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @Rion (if you still live) @Mocha @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary I call upon yew as other Zelda players I think are relevant herE.

Would it be cheating to call @Nairo here? He plays Zelda... :>
On the other hand, it would be an honour to fight one of the top players. The experience would be well worth the fight xD win or lose

But I can certainly fight you on 3DS (if anything, I prefer it xD)

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
If you're challenging the Zelda boards does that mean I have sign up? o.

NNID: Fireemblemfreak
3ds: (pls no i h8 the 3ds) 3024 6545 1788
Location: Indiana ewwww. USA is weird, I wouldn't mind living in Canada.
Availability: Varies? I'm available 99% of the time during around like 10pm to 4am (EST) because no sleep. Other then that, it's really weird because I have no schedule, but I'm USUALLY available whenever, sorry I can't be more specific >.<

srry lucy but ur a mop

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
So if Lucina is mop, then I guess Zelda's the bucket.

At least Lucina actually does something useful.

AetherStorm

Smash Cadet
NNID
AetherStorm
3DS FC
3093-7092-7192
Main: It's ya boi :4marth:
NNID: AetherStorm
Availability: Usually from about 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. on weekdays, 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. on weekdays. (EST of course.)

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
@Mocha @GameAngel64 @ZombieBran @ L Latte @Aleate
@Rickster

tagged yew gorls Cuz the challenge needs more zeldas. Read the OP and sign up with this template.

Tag: This is my tag
Main: This is my main
NNID: This is my NNID
Availability: This is the time period when I can play.
Playing against people I don't know kind of scares me, so I'll pass for now. Maybe when I'm more confident in my Smash skills LOL

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Tag: Random4811
Main: :4marth:/:4falcon:
NNID: Random4811 (and my 3DS FC is: 3093-7532-1720 )
Location: Flora, IL (and one of you Zelda mains thought Bloomington was obscure :p)
Availability: Most nights after 8, Sundays, and possibly some Saturdays. Im more available on 3DS

Also, Colosseum as legal?

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Going to be at apex so I hope this isn't time sensitive.

Also, if any of the Lucina's will be there, I'm not hard to find.
It's not time sensitive, also I'm going to be at APEX.
Also, Colosseum as legal?
I had it as a "fun since we are called arena" idea going on but if we want to take it a bit more seriously I can remove it.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Kool!

Chances are that I'll be the loudest guy at the venue as long as the blizzard doesn't body my flight. Hope to get some games in if possible.
My flight is on Thursday so I hope the storm settles down by then and my flight isn't cancelled. Anyways, as far as games go let me know. As long as there is an available setup I'm always willing to play some matches.

Jasudin

Smash Apprentice
In Your Alert Box, Increasing the Amount of Alerts
NNID
sushiramen8811
3DS FC
4768-7740-0434
Tags: Jasudin
Mains: :4tlink::4link::4marth::4pit::4darkpit:(Don't really visit or post on Pit or Marsu boards much though, just lurk)
NNID: sushiramen8811
3DS FC: 4768-7740-0434
Availability: Online only, weekends

Last edited:

CherubiKnighT

"KnighT Of Mystery" CherubiKnighT
NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
Tag: @ CherubiKnighT CherubiKnighT
Main: Lucina
NNID: Cherubiknight
Availability: Mon. 11pm- 2 am Tues. 11pm - 2 am Wed. 5pm - 2 am Thurs 10 pm - 2 am Fri. 11pm - 2 am. Weeknds all day

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Alright, APEX weekend over, time to officially kick things off! @ BJN39 BJN39 , @ Macchiato Macchiato , call the Zelda mains over. Also, for those of you who are interested let me know if you would like your matches streamed and I can join your game. I recently got a capture card and I am able to record etc.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'd love to have our matches streamed! I do have exams for this week, but hmu sometime this weekend and everything should all work out. c:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Can you play with two characters? I mean, can you participate in a later event if you main two characters? :'D

It's interesting but I'm not sure if I'll be very available because I'm busy for most of the weekdays.

Also @ Macchiato Macchiato I'm slightly offended that I was the last one you summoned u_u

Last edited:

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
Awesome. I'll let you guys know. I am able to Smash during the week at any time.
Are you gonna be available this Sunday?i won't be able to play till the weekend and I would like my matches be streamed.

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Are you gonna be available this Sunday?i won't be able to play till the weekend and I would like to be on stream.
Yes, we need to wait until either the Lucina's or the Zelda's reach 20 points to declare a victor on either side. And even then we will rotate to challenge other characters.
lol idk who i should enter representing
Don't worry about it! You have more than enough time :)
I can play around that time too. I'll tell yew when I can
Wait are you going to be representing the Zelda's or the Lucina's? Either way I'm back home and I can play now.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 want a match?

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yes, we need to wait until either the Lucina's or the Zelda's reach 20 points to declare a victor on either side. And even then we will rotate to challenge other characters.

Don't worry about it! You have more than enough time :)

Wait are you going to be representing the Zelda's or the Lucina's? Either way I'm back home and I can play now.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 want a match?
Ok I'll play, for zelda because I need practice for my tournament

@ Locuan Locuan i added yew so should I open a room?

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@ Locuan Locuan

I'm free to play tonight at any time, and any time between Friday and Monday. I'm also okay with matches being streamed. Let me know when you want to play.

Top Bottom