• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arena Challenge Series - Falchions vs. the World

Leojm

Smash Cadet
NNID
leojm777
Tag: LeoJM
Main: Marth
NNID: leojm777
Availability: 6:00-10:00 p.m (PST) Everyday

Availability to play will also be dependent on my schedule.... but mostly I will be available those hours.

Im new in these community but in trying hard to main Marth and be a real competitive player so I need a lot of practice also if possible I want to be friends with people in this community...especially at this Marth forums so I can get practice from the top Marth Smash 4 players.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Good games @KingBro1! I have to stop playing for a while now. Anyways, I recommend you use your boomerang more, I saw you where very limited with its use. Your projectiles can severely hamper Lucina if you cover various approach options with Link's arsenal.

1 point for the Marcina's! As it stands it is currently 1-1.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good games @KingBro1! I have to stop playing for a while now. Anyways, I recommend you use your boomerang more, I saw you where very limited with its use. Your projectiles can severely hamper Lucina if you cover various approach options with Link's arsenal.
I will keep this in mind.

I have to say I usually don't come across many skilled Marth/Lucina players online, so consider me impressed.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I have to say I usually don't come across many skilled Marth/Lucina players online, so consider me impressed.
Thanks for the compliments! Although, I still need to improve a lot. If you want a few tips on my weaknesses, throw a grab every time I land. Most of the time, I shield once I land. It's a very bad habit I have. That's how a friend of mine always punishes me with his Link.

vzxt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Victor.ZXT
3DS FC
1349-5699-5824
Hi I want to join this

Tag: VZXT
Main: Marth
NNID: Victor.ZXT <-theres a "."
Availability: CST late evening like 9,10 pm until 1 am

My secondary is Link and I also have a decent ganon so I can help with practice matches against those :)

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
If ya challenge the Mega Man or Greninja boards, come at me!

Tag: Pika Kong
Main: :4greninja:
NNID: Funkermonster
Availability: Fridays and Saturdays

Used to play Lucina and I still like her, but now I have more fun beating her up than actually playing as her. I dunno what it is, but something I dislike about her in this game. But whatever it is, help satisfy me by letting me kick your butt, mmkay?

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Oh sweet. How does this work though? Is there a chat we can use when our match is called up, or is it decided beforehand? How are the matches decided? What if one faction has more players? etc.

Lichi

This is my war snarl
Does it make any sense to sign up for this knowing that I would most likely want to play against EU opponents only for obvious lag reasons?

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Oh sweet. How does this work though? Is there a chat we can use when our match is called up, or is it decided beforehand? How are the matches decided? What if one faction has more players? etc.
You just tag a player of the opposing faction that has signed up to play against and decide on a match. Even if a faction has more players you can't challenge the same person twice.
Does it make any sense to sign up for this knowing that I would most likely want to play against EU opponents only for obvious lag reasons?
There's no problem with that.

:227:

Lichi

This is my war snarl
Okay, so what do we need? I can sign up as either Lucina or Zamus as I play them equally.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Okay, so what do we need? I can sign up as either Lucina or Zamus as I play them equally.
The template is on the first post. As for what character, it doesn't really matter what character you sign up with, simply that you will be representing a different character. I think others have signed up with multiple character before. What changes is if they decide to represent the other character once that faction has been challenged.

:227:

Lichi

This is my war snarl
Tag: Lichi
Main: Lucina / ZSS
NNID: TheLichi
Location: Germany (matches against US west will be difficult)
Availability: tuesday & wednesday at ~4pm UTC
saturday all day long

I hope this is right.

Top Bottom