• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The AntiSuspect Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Sry, I overestimated your intelligence, I assumed you were doing it to find the best one out of all the people who make one for you and use that.

I guess you weren't able to think at that level when making your responce, sry, my mistake, wont happen again.
yea ur cool with your sarcasm but i clearly stated (in your own shop) that i am looking for sigs from different games so i can use them on other sites.

now that that is cleared (unless u have something else to bring up) lets stop spamming his shop

Roller

Smash Legend
It's not in a sigmakers best interest to make sigs for other shops, even if you advertise for him their how many people are really gonna join another forum to get a sig made?

That's why most sig makers have a rule against having sigs made only for other shops.

I know Eko doesn't mention that rule, but most of the other shops you requested in do.

I'll stop now. You're not worth the time.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I didnt say other shops, i said for other sites. I said nothing about advertising, this is for me. SWF happens to have good sig shops so i came here for them. I dont no if your one of those people that has to be right but if u are im sorry.

Roller

Smash Legend
?

I don't think you understand my post. I know that you meant for other sites...

And sig makers appreciate being advertised for, most gratefull people advertise for the sig maker. I guess you aren't one of those people...

Sry 'bout that man...

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
The sig is already being advertised just by me using it cause they will see it, omg **** it, i hate arguing on the internet.

but this how sig shops seem to work on here.... "You cant go to walmart and buy a game then go to target 2 days later and buy a game then go to circuit city and buy another"

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol Eko, your shop is getting spammed and trolled by an idiot who can't argue and Roller.

Edit: wow, I think that picture is amazing!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Did I say anything about someone being wrong on the internet, No lol, That pic is tight, I said you couldn't argue, I didn't say I was gonna argue with you.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Did I say anything about someone being wrong on the internet, No lol, That pic is tight, I said you couldn't argue, I didn't say I was gonna argue with you.
Im saying that pic goes for you because that basically is you in that pic. You're right im wrong....right?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hm, if you read the "READ THIS Before Requesting a Sig " thread at the top...

Rule number one seems to be "DO NOT REQUEST A SIG FROM MULTIPLE SHOPS AT THE SAME TIME. This is rude."

Tsk tsk.
That was already discussed with him b4 he accepted my request, something just caused him to change his mind and i really dont care, but i suggest u mind your bizness so u dont get made a fool of like now

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Give what up? are u his alt?

And u did make a fool of your self.

Hm, so by pointing out something quite obvious, that you've missed, I've somehow made a fool of myself? And I find it amusing how you instantly assume that anyone that doesn't agree with you is suddenly an alt. Surely nobody can possibly agree with the opposing party. I see your logic shining in all its non-glory already.

Please just stop now.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hm, so by pointing out something quite obvious, I've somehow made a fool of myself?
And I find it amusing how you instantly assume that anyone that doesn't agree with you is suddenly an alt. Surely nobody can possibly agree with the opposing party. I see your logic shining in all its non-glory already.

Please just stop now.
You pointed out something wrong.
And u are always in his shops or where he is, i no about trolling and the mostly involve alts.

Oh and yea your so cool with the new shop name Eko....So cool

Chwdr

Smash Rookie
If it's not too much trouble, and after your done making E12345671191001230123!!!Omega's signature and arguing with Suspect, would you mind making me one?

* Size: About as big as Noobcake's sig.
* Basic Color Ideas: This variation of MK's color scheme. Notice the tint on both his mask and body? That's generally what I had in mind, but feel free to add any sort of artistic flare you see fit. I've seen your work, I trust your decisions.
* Theme: Panini and MK. What I was thinking is have her facing MK, as if she was admiring him. As for MK's pose, refer to Dojo's sig.
* Text/Formatting: Wherever " Chowder " would fit. Maybe in the lower left hand corner?
* Background Ideas: All up to you.
* Images or Characters: All that I've provided in the aforementioned sections.

I hope that's enough information needed to get you started, assuming you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom