• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The AntiSuspect Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
For lack of a better name.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182923 For exemplars

Leave requests and a)Be accepted or B)Be rejected and laughed at.

(Its a 50-50 chance)
(Unless your Roller King)

List:
1.E12345671191001230123!!!Omega

Rejected
1.Suspect
2.Suspect (Third times a charm)
3.Suspect (Ahead of time)
4.Suspect
5.Suspect <--Deserved it.

Finished
NoobCake (Edits)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well u said u were going to do it then mod came lol
well ill reapply even tho grandeza and his henchmen will start *****ing

Adon and/or Maki
Text: Suspect
Second Text: Death awaits you

They are from street fighter alpha just incase you dont no....

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Bad luck Suspect, I see an A E and an N, Your request is on Hold untill I get 3 more done, If you still want it by then.

On a lighter tone, Dont be scared off new customers, This is just my way of saying thanks for Raging on my visitor chat.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
I'll take that bet on. If you lose the bet, You must write out a full confession of your crimes of Failing much harder then you propose then I do. Bad luck nothing, Your bad at picking your bets.

Edit:You fail to edit out the offensive word you should have or have been infracted for.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
can a brotha get a morgan/lilith sig? This would actually look cool and challenge you, ill use it and show everyone your work lol

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion

Roller

Smash Legend
Ya, but you requested from even more, and only got turned down from them BECAUSE you requested in too many shops.

Nobody wants to waste their time on a sig that aint gonna be used...

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Ya, but you requested from even more, and only got turned down from them BECAUSE you requested in too many shops.

Nobody wants to waste their time on a sig that aint gonna be used...
No i didnt, one of them was a photo edit for myspace and the other i dont even count cause it was a joke. So once again, worry about your self and your sigs and stop playin police officer.

And my sigs are going to be used wtf are you talking about im not doin this to exercise my fingers.

Roller

Smash Legend
And my sigs are going to be used wtf are you talking about im not doin this to exercise my fingers.
Sry, I overestimated your intelligence, I assumed you were doing it to find the best one out of all the people who make one for you and use that.

I guess you weren't able to think at that level when making your responce, sry, my mistake, wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom