• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Animal Crosser is a sticker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heety9

Smash Journeyman

So...unless Sakurai mindgamed us again, Animal Crosser is NOT playable!

Thoughts? Opinions?

xzakcorex

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I think you're really onto something here.

I mean, characters represented as stickers can't be playable characters! Look at Kirby; he's a sticker and he totally got cut.

Wait...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You saying for certain you believe Krystal is not playable as well?

D

Deleted member

I've never seen someone get owned so hard. Thread creator, you fail.

courte

Smash Lord
i just love/hate it when they jump to conclusions

seriously who cares either way. Is that the animal crosser from the movie, or just some random crosser?? last i heard they'd be working on probably a new specific character... y'know to go with that stage... smashville... the one they just made up and had never existed before that.

Doesn't this mean like 500 pokemon stickers though!!

Scott667

Smash Rookie
He is saying that Sakurai probably isn't going to show us a sticker/trophey of a playable character before he reveals them as playable.

If this is right then Animal Crossers, Tom Nook, WW Link, Bowser Jr, Krystal and a few others aren't playable.

While I am not saying that the theory is right, there is a possibility that they aren't going to be playable.

Card

Smash Lord
He is saying that Sakurai probably isn't going to show us a sticker/trophey of a playable character before he reveals them as playable.

If this is right then Animal Crossers, Tom Nook, WW Link, Bowser Jr, Krystal and a few others aren't playable.

While I am not saying that the theory is right, there is a possibility that they aren't going to be playable.
Quoted for Truth.

I would also like to mention to people that use the "So Krystal isn't going to be a playable character?" argument whenever this is brought up; Yes and No, there is a 50% chance for Krystal to simply be an Assist Trophy, as well as a 50% chance for Krystal to be Playable. Remember Alesia Glidewell (the voice actor for Krystal) also had two other voices amongst her list... Zero Suit Samus (PC) and Knuckle Joe (AT)... thus the 50/50.

Now while we are on it, they also showed Mona and Jimmy stickers, as well as the Japanese deconfirming Ashley, 9-Volt. Just saying.....

WarxePB

Smash Ace
****, I wanted to play as the Hookshot and Joshua. This update ruined my night. :(

Seriously, though. This is just another "jumping to conclusions" thread. Just as there are trophies of playable characters, there are probably stickers of them too. And if one of these stickers do turn out to be playable, it's the ultimate mindgame - no one would expect the Animal Crosser or Mona to be playable after being "deconfirmed" via a sticker.

In short, as is usually the case, this update means nothing.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Nobody's deconfirmed as a playable character until they're announced as assist trophies. If Ridley, Geno, or Krystal is announced as an AT...then you're going to hear some fans cry.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
AW NO! LIGHTNING BOLT NO LONGER PLAYABLE!

He was a shoe in, dammit!
I still have hope for the Hookshot, though. It's been around too long and has too unique a moveset for Sakurai to not make it playable.

HOOKSHOT FOR BRAWL!

[/fanboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom